X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Van Helsing

yea yea all the jokes will flow, but I am a horror flick buff and so I had to add this one to the collection.....firstly, for all wanting to watch this movie and pull out the sixth sense gripping turn of events from this movie.... DONT..... its a mindless spookster ... with a little bit of mystery...

with that said I'd probably end the review here but there a few parts to the movie I did like....

the James Bondish / Junior (Indian Jones) style character was pretty good.... while I think the casting crew could have been enticed with a better bonus.... the romanian accent was dragged a little too long through out the movie....

I'd definitely watch it if you are a horror movie buff.... it's good.. and great effects.... watch it without expecting an epiphany of sorts

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Working...