(919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.
Better than fmylife
Collapse
X
-
Re: Better than fmylife
(919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: Better than fmylife
^hilarious!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
(404): Can I crash on your couch? I just came home to find my wife giving two guys blowjobs.
(1-404): Two?
(404): Two.(440): he was fingering me to the beat of a lady gaga song. new high? new low? i don know, but i came, so whatever.(603): Last night was a blur. All I remember is jizzing in the squeegee bucket at a gas station.
(1-603): The look on the soccer mom's face was PRICELESS.can relate(440): I wish Morgan Freeman narrated my life.
bobjuice and shiva had too much curry that night(617): dude we were spooning naked in bed with her ass in my crotch. she sharted in her sleep all over my dick.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife

(314): his mom walked in while I was blowing him. he turned around in panic and accidentally punched me in the face. i have a black eye and only half the clothes i came here in. can you give me a ride?
(831): theres a middle aged lesbian couple holding hands on the bus and a 17 or 18 year old christian girl visibly staring freaked out and audibly praying about itMutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
(410): guy picked up a cops taser, thing shot him in the neck, he went down and pissed himself, cop started laughing and hasnt called an ambulance.
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
ouch!!!
(312): kevin brought a 6ft brunette runway model with him tonight. Now, im not sure what the fuck the color of the " i get it, its over, Im ugly" flag is.... but i'll wave it.
EPIC!
(972): I just followed up on a noise complaint...only to find 2 girls in bikinis covered in jello with beer cans everywhere. I couldn't bring myself to bust that party.
(1-972): I want to be a cop.Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
(402): meow
(1-402): WTF. STOP SENDING ME ANIMAL NOISES. ITS FUCKING WEIRD.WTF?(816): dude sorry about putting my finger in your butt last nite i was wasted and thought it was mine
Ask Monica Lewinski...she might know(703): I just googled "semen solvent" and got nothing. there has to be something that will wash this shit off!
(1-703): I see a marketing opportunityMutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
sounds like a successful reverse-psy to use on a broad lol(336): he said i'm too pretty to suck penis
this is win(307): Just kissed her with a dip in my mouth... She was either too drunk to notice or too cool to care(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
rofl(603): he made me stop in the middle of the blowjob to turn the tv towrds him. i then proceeded when he stopped me again to get him the remote. fuck me.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
(216): Where the fuck is Rob at, he hasnt answered his phone in like 2 weeks.
(440): Dude Rob died 2 weeks ago wtf?
(216): Holy shit r u serious? How?
(440): Just kidding, but im pretty sure he boned your gf and doesnt want to talk to you.
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Re: Better than fmylife
(323): You got in a fight last night?
(81
: Yeah! Some dude in the bathroom...he was standing there and I notice he's got the same shirt as me on so I'm like...dude you should have called me, we look like idiots...he didn't say anything...so i got pissed and hit him...completely decimated and my hand was all bloody and covered with glass afterward...weird dude, never saw him again that night or since.
(323): Um...Did this guy happen to look almost exactly like you?
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment