You are more than welcome to join me Dhar

you paying for flights?

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Re: Help!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by speciale
      remember life is short. enjoy every minute of it. We are only here once. Keep yourself busy with new hobbies and before you know it, you will be feeling fine.

As for finding the one, my philosphy is when you find someone who doesnt play mind games. Thats how i knew my wife was the one i wanted to be with. No games whatsoever.

stay off the meth!
      Here's a great book on the subject. Pipey this book may actually help you step outside of your situation and see all the different games this woman is playing. It may speed up the mourning process by helping you realize what the future would have held had you guys stayed together. It may also help in freeing your mind up. Speciale is right, mind games and love do not usually coexist well.

The catch-22 in all this is you are forced to focus on yourself because focusing on her just adds more brain damage. However focusing too much on yourself will lead to focusing on your broken heart. Keeping in mind there are lots of people out there who could use your help, have you ever thought of becoming a drug counselor? That helped a good friend of mine with his addiction to cocaine, after he became clean and sober for 2 years. Part of the reason your thread has received so much feedback is because everyone has had their heart broken. There are multiple ways for this to happen through dissapointment, spiritual emptiness, etc. The worst of them all is feeling rejected. So by posting our advice we also feel better about feeling like we've helped you. My advice is to look for ways to help those less fortunate than you in any way you can during this time.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• pipey
        Gold Gabber
        • Mar 2007

Thanks for all the kind words MS - she got all her shit out today, i think that as hard as it is, the way that she treated our relationship was pretty unhealthy... at first, she was the one that didnt play the games, the one that was always there for me, the one that was 100 percent reliable, but the bottom line for me to realise is that shes not in that headspace now... sure it hurts, i love her with all my heart, but its slowly getting better. it makes me happy to see her grow and stand on her own two feet in a strange way - but it will make me happier for her to do this mission, find herself, and if she wants to return and we are in teh right headspace, then it might work - who knows, but im taking one day at a time, walking max, going to work, paying the bills, all the things that make life, life. and im also finally setting up my woodworking workshop again, i have been smoking way too mych weed and cigarettes, but weed is magical and sacred and makes things better emotionally and spiritually, its hard to explain, but anyway, you all get the idea.

thanks again for all being so honest with me and caring - as weird as it is, its a great feeling to know that there are a bunch of random club nutters out there, that i may never meet, who i have no idea what they are like or what they look like, that care about one guy who had his heart broken. It means alot to me MS. Thanks from the bottom of my heart
        Originally posted by Kamal
        Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Think about it this way mate, the only way it can go now is up.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by pipey
            Thanks for all the kind words MS - she got all her shit out today, i think that as hard as it is, the way that she treated our relationship was pretty unhealthy... at first, she was the one that didnt play the games, the one that was always there for me, the one that was 100 percent reliable, but the bottom line for me to realise is that shes not in that headspace now... sure it hurts, i love her with all my heart, but its slowly getting better. it makes me happy to see her grow and stand on her own two feet in a strange way - but it will make me happier for her to do this mission, find herself, and if she wants to return and we are in teh right headspace, then it might work - who knows, but im taking one day at a time, walking max, going to work, paying the bills, all the things that make life, life. and im also finally setting up my woodworking workshop again, i have been smoking way too mych weed and cigarettes, but weed is magical and sacred and makes things better emotionally and spiritually, its hard to explain, but anyway, you all get the idea.

thanks again for all being so honest with me and caring - as weird as it is, its a great feeling to know that there are a bunch of random club nutters out there, that i may never meet, who i have no idea what they are like or what they look like, that care about one guy who had his heart broken. It means alot to me MS. Thanks from the bottom of my heart

Great attitude , Well except for the weed thing
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Haziel
              Likes a finger upthere
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by pipey
              . and im also finally setting up my woodworking workshop again,
              well done mate !

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

he's got wood!

Comment

• Haziel
                  Likes a finger upthere
                  • Jan 2007

^^^ghey bro

Comment

• pipey
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Kamal
                    Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

^One of my best friends had that poster up in college, he is super smart, graduated with an econ degree from a prestigious university in just 3 years. Future looked very bright, but he smoked far too much weed. May sound funny to whoever is reading this but I think the weed is what has kept him from reaching his potential. Then again, he was not practicing moderation by any stretch of the imagination, it became (and probably still is) a several times a day every day habit.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...