• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: Unauthorized Sets

Originally posted by coliver1980
    Good golly!! What a crazy thread......love it!!
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM[/YOUTUBE]
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• bobjuice
      Banned
      • May 2008

yeah achtung's had a caning here and undeserved imo - he didn't know did he? he only took from another site what looked like a great link that people on here would go for.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bix8kLyrze8[/YOUTUBE]

this thread ^^^^^

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Haziel
        lol ... what the hell did you do ?
        I stated my opinion in the politics forum and some mod apparently didn't like it!
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

So how many sets from Hernan do we have that's officially released?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by buckman
            Just wondering wouldn't more than half the sets that are out there be unauthorized since it didnt come from the dj him or herself??? If that's the case everyone may wanna hit the delete button on their music folder.
            It's cool that we have now expressed this notion in every way possible because this is the bottom line, which (full circle) makes this a very controversial thread, for the sake of what exactly? honestly?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
              It's cool that we have now expressed this notion in every way possible because this is the bottom line, which (full circle) makes this a very controversial thread, for the sake of what exactly? honestly?
              Because Haziel is a crybaby.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Haziel
                Likes a finger upthere
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by feather
                Because Haziel is a crybaby.
                Yeah but I still don't see what you guys are crying about.
                You guys crying foul because someone on the interweb doesn't adhere to your code of ethics.
                Nah I was joking about Haziel = Tenaglia and crying about the whole thing, you know, Tenaglia and his email.

crying .. crying and crying....

The phrases "vicious cycle" and "feedback loop" just keep coming to mind.

seriously feather get a grip man....

edit

Cos' that's all you do mate. Whine and cry and berate noobs.?

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Cos' that's all you do mate. Whine and cry and berate noobs.

Have you deleted the offending set off your hard drive?

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

haziel.... summer, donna

for real.
                    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

It's quite clear who needs to get a grip around these parts

Comment

• Haziel
                        Likes a finger upthere
                        • Jan 2007

^^^It's also clear here who likes to play the good cop around.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Who's that? Cos you're the one who kicked up this fuss. Did you ever delete the offending set?

Comment

• Haziel
                            Likes a finger upthere
                            • Jan 2007

^^^Anyhow arguing with you It's like arguing with a new earth creationist - there's no point. At this point the only value this thread has is in watching you and the rest of the guys continue to run yourselves in circles, so in that sense, Me and Didi and other members have added plenty to this discussion.

Deleting a set won't help in anyway feather , what's being condemned here is the posting of an Unauthorized set. I said everything I wanted to say and I'm very glad that the Lique thread got DELETED ... Meaning that the author or the mods weren't really happy about having it open here.

so ta ta ....

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

I think we've had a good run of discussion in here, we've all put forth our opinions to argue against it. In fact I haven't really seen you address most of the points we've put forth.

Of course deleting the set won't help, but if you're making such a fuss about it, then put your money where your mouth is. What's the point of kicking up a big fuss if you keep the set despite finding out it was against the wishes of the DJ that anyone have the set?

Seems only logical that you respect Hernan's wishes in this.

Comment

• Miroslav
                                WHOA I can change this!1!
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Haziel
                                ^^^Anyhow arguing with you It's like arguing with a new earth creationist - there's no point. At this point the only value this thread has is in watching you and the rest of the guys continue to run yourselves in circles, so in that sense, Me and Didi and other members have added plenty to this discussion.

Deleting a set won't help in anyway feather , what's being condemned here is the posting of an Unauthorized set. I said everything I wanted to say and I'm very glad that the Lique thread got DELETED ... Meaning that the author or the mods weren't really happy about having it open here.

so ta ta ....
                                Of course it was the right thing to delete that thread once we found out what the artist's wishes were.

But otherwise, unless you've never downloaded a set off of the P&R forum without first doing a full background check on it, let's please drop this uber-moral "holier than thou" paternalistic good cop bullshit. It's getting fucking old, man. And it doesn't make you more respected; it makes people think you're a hypocrite for verbally upbraiding them for the same shit that you're doing on a regular basis.

An unauthorized set was posted; we find out it was unauthorized; we delete the set; if the person who posted it knew it was unauthorized, we tell them not to do it again; we all go about our business. THE END. It's simple, really, and it doesn't require this "ohh I'm so much better than you P&R forum thieves" type of talk.
                                mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...