X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Guy throws 4 kids to their death from a bridge sentenced by a tough Judge

Circuit Judge Charles Graddick handed down the death sentence to Lam Luong (lahm loo-AWNG') and said he would order prison officials to show Luong photographs of the four children each day he is on death row.
    Those photos should haunt him till his death.

How can someone do that to their children? killing all 4 like that. kudos to the judge.
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Guy throws 4 kids to their death from a bridge sentenced by a tough Judge

this imo .... is when torture becomes apt. to drum some sense as painfully possible into you.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

i want to shove bamboo slivers in all his finger nails, and stick an electrical charge in his urethra.

we need more judges like that one.
      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
        Addiction started
        • Nov 2008

put the photos on the walls of his cell so he gets a constant reminder of what he did,evil bastard

Comment

• Weizy
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jun 2004

Wow that guy deserves everything he got and more. How COULD anyone do something so horrific to innocent kids?

Chalk this one under DONE AS A SOCIETY

Comment

• dusk
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

You have to seriously hate yourself and the very essence of life itself in order to commit such a crime against a child.
            ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by GAVIN.MCAVOY
              put the photos on the walls of his cell so he gets a constant reminder of what he did,evil bastard
              um...that's what they're gonna do.

No need for torture here. I could not bring myself to act in the barbaric way he acted towards others. Just quickly end his life and eliminate his psychopathic risk from society so that we can move on.
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by Miroslav
                No need for torture here. I could not bring myself to act in the barbaric way he acted towards others. Just quickly end his life and eliminate his psychopathic risk from society so that we can move on.
                imo the idea behind torture is to send a message, not to make every potential non-thinker crime-committing idiot to believe that society will give him a painless escape for his actions.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• nick007
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2007

I would have fucking hurt him if i had got my hands on him!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

Working...