PHOTOS:DOUBLE STANDARD: Droog, Lee Foss, Andrew Kelley. Apr 30, 2009. @ PURPLE LOUNGE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

PHOTOS:DOUBLE STANDARD: Droog, Lee Foss, Andrew Kelley. Apr 30, 2009. @ PURPLE LOUNGE

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • Haziel
    Likes a finger upthere
    • Jan 2007

Re: PHOTOSOUBLE STANDARD: Droog, Lee Foss, Andrew Kelley. Apr 30, 2009. @ PURPLE LO

thats a great pic of andrew kelley

Comment

• |Thrax|
      Platinum Poster
      • Mar 2007

Re: PHOTOSOUBLE STANDARD: Droog, Lee Foss, Andrew Kelley. Apr 30, 2009. @ PURPLE LO

ty

i'm partial to this, because how it was pulled off, but the dj shot, i usually choose my fav.. or the best lit.

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

Chris. These are some sweet photos bro. Love how you used the light with these.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

thanks man. : )))

i appreciate your thoughts in every thread, they generally shape up good.

yea, i used a wireless radio trigger with a flash set on static power bouncing half into the ceiling. :-D
          off the jbl monitor.

gnarly.

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
            Not cool enough
            • Jun 2004

^^^^ooooh nice. I just thought the lighting was killer in that place that night. HAHAHAHA
            My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
              Platinum Poster
              • Mar 2007

the place is really purrrrrrrrrrple and red.
              no doubt...

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                Not cool enough
                • Jun 2004

interesting colors for a club, especially with the metal around the booth...or at least that kinda looks like metal.
                My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Mar 2007

its like foam ridges on the ceiling, purple lights and those tranlucent hangy bars..

oh, mirror wall right there..
                  The Standard, Hollywood Hotel is a great place to enjoy nightlife such as West Hollywood clubs, lounges, and bars. This hip hotel features a bar in Hollywood called the Cactus Lounge that serves as a venue for live music, book readings, and meals.

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                    Not cool enough
                    • Jun 2004

wow they are only open till 2AM? I would have thought being in LA that they'd at least go till 3.
                    My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Mar 2007

its a hotel bar..
                      we used to get the kingking until 2AM only.. now we got it until 4.

p.s. in case you didn't know last call is 2am. : (((

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                        Not cool enough
                        • Jun 2004

so 2am is only last call...they are pretty lenient in the extra time. NICE.

Have fun out tonight bro. I'm looking forward to the photos on Monday.
                        My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...