What do you think about this San Fran House?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: What do you think about this San Fran House?

Looks like a pad I could get used to ... although the red bathroom would give me a headache.
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• JonQPublik
      Gold Gabber
      • Apr 2006

Exterior: FABULOUS! (come on, it's SF)

Interior: I liked most of the design, but you don't see how the different themes blur from room to room. There are great lines, a comfortable amount of space and each room is interesting. I don't see how they intereact, and I'm wondering if they really do. I hate the 'deep end' bathroom. It feels depressing. I don't like the commercial lighting used in some places. The pie-tin (?) wainscoting is classy, maybe too classic when compared the overall modern style of everything else. The "formica table" wall treatment is a great idea, but it's a bit bleak. The breakfast nook is clean and lovely. nice way to bring the outside in. I like ground level best. I like the red bathroom. The natural light really comes in nicely.

OK, I've got to get back to HGTV.
      http://soundcloud.com/jonqpublik/sets/love-and-other-stories

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

wainscoting...OMG I hate that stuff. Being an artist, i'm against crappy ways to dress up your walls. Get a painting and that way you can really enjoy your walls.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Representing San Francisco's finest luxury properties, in San Francisco's finest locations. SF Properties' Malin Giddings focuses on luxury real estate and the ultimate in taste and excellence. Malin is the most well known & established professional in the high-end San Francisco residential real estate market.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
            While I'm 100% on board with places that are really unique -- our place is actually a bit unusual, at least as compared to other houses in our neighborhood -- this place has been too personalized. That's the sort of house where every component is a different conversion piece; unfortunately, I'd have no stories to tell other than, "Uh yeah, I bought it from this guy." I'd rather get a house and trick it out with my own cool stuff.
            ^this.

awesome house tho with really cool style.

love what they did with the kitchen, which is my specialty.

Comment

Working...