• Show
Clear All
  • Marimba
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

nop hypoluxxa
    but you are a moron also....
    what you said is reallly stupid
    and issue of "latin america"....jajajajj what a moron..seems like you never been in latin america, and yes...go eat your macdonald fat ass

Comment

• santo26
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: check what happen to Lawler in Mexico!!

Well I?m sorry for you man, It?s a very bad sperience.

Comment

• nvs
        Getting warmed up
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Marimba
        and NVS,
        i didn?t right that.....
        so i edited it :wink:
        #1 Sander Kleinenberg/Sasha/Deep Dish
        #2 James Holden/Matthew Dekay/Satoshi Tomiie/Danny Howells
        #3 James Zabiela/Lucien Foort/Hybrid

THIS ONE DEFINES PROGRESSIVE HOUSE: SASHA & SANDER KLEINENBERG LIVE @ KISS 100 (NYE 2002) 31-12-'01
        slsk: NVS

Comment

• somnus corp.
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2004

hi 2 all ,

we was trying to keep away from this but its kind of hard because we are from guadalajara , we had nothing to do in the event and we know its a shame and trust me.... its too hard and it hurts me a lot to read all the stuff people writes about my city , the city for what i've been working so hard to put good music and good events with the best dj's around , we was not involved at all in this event and we was not even there that night but we knew what it hapened cause we know the promoter , its extremely easy to blame the whole city like plenty of you are doing or even worst to blame the whole country for this and generalize , we was not there that night cause we had a bad feeling about the club since they started to promote it weeks ago and looked kind of cheesy...BTW that last friday was the opening so it was a totally new place and nobody knew the people involved in that place , i know perfectly the guy who booked steve cause we did toguether like 28 events for the last 2 years as eglobalnight here in guadalajara , he's a good person trust me and all this people who we brought here to play can tell you ... we had sasha , digweed , 3 times warren , 3 times seaman , 2 times burridge , 2 times hernan , 3 times jimmy van m. , 4 times fortier , zabiela , 2 times porter , 2 times sander , 2 times howells , 2 times moshic , 4 times randall jones , james holden , darren emerson , etc etc , and all of this guys only as eglobalnight ( http://www.eglobalnight.com ) , the promoter had before lots of events apart from this ones , ( sandra collins ,steve parry , bill hamel , etc etc etc ) he probably did about 100 events in his career and THIS IS THE FIRST TIME something like this happens and you can ask all the guys i wrote uphere before and ask them how they was threated here in guadalajara , it was a huge mistake from his part ok but i bet all of us will learn from that , it was the first time he dealed with those managers at that club , it was a new club and the owners showed up for the first time that opening night for what i know , its the sadest and hardest way to learn but he will learn for shure , we are extremely glad nothing serious happens to steve and we apologize internationally in the name of Guadalajara , Mexico , even if we wasnt involved but theres plenty of people here concerned and so worried about what happened and extremely worried about the future, we feel so sorry and we feel shame about this event but we know theres bad people all over the world , not just in guadalajara ,please try to understand , dont take this like inquisition times , i feel so sorry if steve dont want to come again and i understand , we worked so hard for more than 4 years to build a decent scene , we lost lots of money doing what we do and you know what ..., we are not doing it for money , at least i'm talking for myself , i do it for the love an passion for this music ,

i just want to be clear here , i'm talking for me and for our city and for what it can come after this and affect our city , this is our voice as musicians and producers of this same music we love , the music we are apassionates ,

its extremely bad what it happened for shure , we agree on that , this is totally bad for any kind of person not only because steve its a well known dj , its bad for anybody on any situation like this but come on this could happen anywhere guys , i mean the majority of the club owners are not mother teresa and theres plenty of fucking drug stuff involved in this thing and i dont want to be rude but america its kind of dangerous also guys , what can we say about your basketball games , can i be in a front row watching a game safely in your country??? , thats bad right and not for that i will think all the basketball games are like that , i mean you guys put for 5 minutes in our shoes , i hope you understand in a different point of view now , everybody does mistakes and i bet this can be the biggest one for the promoter but we need to learn from this and be wiser to have a stronger base for what we have been building , we thank god anything bader happens and for shure this will make us stronger.

i know the example about the bsaketball game its quite diferent but its just the first and timely closer violence example that jumped in my mind but theres plenty of them in america and all over the world like guns in schools and that kind of stuff nobody wants to remember but happens and its in our hands to take extremely care , we need to be better persons every single day and try to be sourrounded by good people and that will be the best way to stay away from evil fuckers like those club owners , the promoter accept his mistake for shure and he will never gonna do business again there and he already changed the lawrence date for march in a different venue, this life its a circle and everybody gets what he gives , as i said we gonna learn and i bet lots of people around the world will learn from this and sincerely i will not see the negative stuff on this but the positive side always , to LEARN from this mistake and be extremely care always in future.

thanks a lot , regards.

jorge
          somnus corp.

"There is no meaning to anything in life apart from the meaning that you give it."

Comment

• msanchez
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

I heard the bouncers blamed their behavior on the Pacers
            ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• hypoluxxa
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Marimba
              nop hypoluxxa
              but you are a moron also....
              what you said is reallly stupid
              and issue of "latin america"....jajajajj what a moron..seems like you never been in latin america, and yes...go eat your macdonald fat ass
              I'm a moron? Why because I recognize that in your country as well as in Mexico stuff like this happens? Don't forget where you live. You live in one of the poorest countries in South America. I don't think that you live in a nice part of Lima either bro... So don't patronize me. You don't know me or who I am. Where I came from. Don't be mad at me because you couldn't get out of where you are. I rather live here than there. If that makes you angry then that's too bad for you. Remember that things like that happen everyday where you live, and that your country has been in a bad situation for decades. So, if you want to call me a fat ass go ahead... here's looking down at you!!!!!!

Comment

• Quiet Zone
                Getting warmed up
                • Oct 2004

its extremely bad what it happened for shure
                They dropped the mic indeed :/
                Tero Civill / Coma / Syv2 Un1

http://www.syv2un1.com/Sunnuntaikooma/
                http://www.misc.fi/

Comment

• master of puppets
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

What a shame never come back to that fucking club again.
                  DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• Gonzo
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Nov 2004

Marimba, Hypoluxxa... The discution is not worth it; come on, you can't be quarrelling for a topic guys, it's senseless! :wink:

Try not to offend your own countries, because the discussion may lead to a bigger one, as there are many american and mexican people registered in the forum!

GnZ

Comment

• pilot
                      The World is my Playground
                      • Jul 2004

Fu-Q stoopid Mexicaans~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                      Bluewire Productions

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Gonzo
                        Marimba, Hypoluxxa... The discution is not worth it; come on, you can't be quarrelling for a topic guys, it's senseless! :wink:

Try not to offend your own countries, because the discussion may lead to a bigger one, as there are many american and mexican people registered in the forum!

He's the idiot that insulted me for giving my opinion. That's all.

Comment

• msanchez
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pilot
                          Fu-Q stoopid Mexicaans~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

..no no no
                          ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• Digger
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by skahound
                            Fucking Mexicans. It's a good thing they didn't try fucking with these guys:

fcuking the owners of space club......not all mexicans please.....respect a lil bit....i know the owners did not respect lawler but well......wasnt my fault.....
                            https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                            All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• Digger
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chato
                              the owners just want the crowd to be satisfied!

really sucks... this kinda people really stink

we dont stink, it was for a performance or something, and the ppl get mad and get out of the place...many of them i belive......many friends went and told me that.....and was decicion of the owners to put that track not the crowd....

if someone can correct my english that would be ok.....
                              https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                              All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
                                MCast Resident DJ
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by msanchez
                                I heard the bouncers blamed their behavior on the Pacers
                                That's fucked up.

Comment

Working...