Clear All
  • Digger
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by msanchez
    Originally posted by pilot
    Fu-Q stoopid Mexicaans~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

..no no no

thw owners please.......not all the mexicans please.....
    https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• Marimba
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Hypoluxxa
      so what about my country? i bet that you never been here. your arguments are so stupid, go to a college and get educated.

and you dont know me either , so stop talking bullshit.
      Im not angry with you because you live in a developed country, thats bullshit, i think you are a moron for saying that only in latin america that shit happens.....
      what? the united states is perfect? so you enjoy how your soldiers kill people en Irak? do you like how your childrens kill each other at schools?
      shit happens everywhere, here in Lima , in Miami , in NY, in London, in Kabul, etc.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Marimba
        Hypoluxxa
        so what about my country? i bet that you never been here. your arguments are so stupid, go to a college and get educated.

and you dont know me either , so stop talking bullshit.
        Im not angry with you because you live in a developed country, thats bullshit, i think you are a moron for saying that only in latin america that shit happens.....
        what? the united states is perfect? so you enjoy how your soldiers kill people en Irak? do you like how your childrens kill each other at schools?
        shit happens everywhere, here in Lima , in Miami , in NY, in London, in Kabul, etc.
        You started this, and you are the one that is ignorant and stuck in Lima MORON. I've been to Lima, and I know I rather live here. I was referring to a club owner holding a DJ hostage. That doesn't happen here. If you understood English better you'd realize that I never said that the U.S. is perfect, but it is a Billion times better than where you are stuck at. Don't ever compare Lima, to London, or Miami, or N.Y. because it can't. Lima WAS a beautiful city... but it's not nearly as beautiful as it once was. So don't assume that I don't have a college dregree dumb ass because I do. I hope one day you can get a Visa so you can see how nice the rest of the world is. I'll be happy to tell you all of this in person if you can ever lie enough to the U.S. emabassy and get a visa to the U.S.

Comment

• pilot
          The World is my Playground
          • Jul 2004

Cmon mates...obviously this whole thing has'nt turned into a "hate the Mexicans" thread. What I said earlier was inappropriate cause I actually love Mexico. I was just playin. I think that whatever happened at the club should never happen again however. I think Lawler has reason to boycott that club and the city as a whole. Who wouldnt react the same way?????
          Bluewire Productions

Comment

• ubiqe
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

at hypoluxxa and Marimba. You guys should cool down. I guess this topic should be locked a few post before.

Comment

• Gonzo
              Getting Somewhere
              • Nov 2004

Guys, let's end this senseless quarrel... Let's keep track of the first post of this topic: "What happened to Lawler in Mexico", that's it, post about it...

If you want to keep quarrelling, try to do it by private messages, please; so the others can go on with the topic...
              GnZ

Comment

• TomTom
                Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                • May 2002

^ ^ Amen to that. Nobody wants people to generalize this way just because of some stupid idiots which you can find in any country of this world. It?s sad what happened to Lawler but please keep your postings in relation or this thread ends as quickly as you can say prejudice. :wink:

Comment

• Marimba
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Hypoluxxa
                  I can assure that i have my fucking visa..... Im not stocking here. I live here because i like it....and love it.

but you know what? I?m not going to waste my time in a fucking retarded ignorant who thinks he?s a better person because he live in the United States. what an ignorant are you...
                  fuck off bitch and get educated

Comment

• Digger
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Nov 2004

Hypoluxxa
                    I can assure that i have my fucking visa..... Im not stocking here. I live here because i like it....and love it.

but you know what? I?m not going to waste my time in a fucking retarded ignorant who thinks he?s a better person because he live in the United States. what an ignorant are you...
                    that dosent help if you keep insult him he also will react the same way.... ....and yeah do not generalize thanks.....
                    https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Hypoluxxa

It ends here. I don't need to insult anyone to get my point across.

Comment

• FM
                        Wooooooo!
                        • Jun 2004

in any event, Christopher Lawrence who was also scheduled to play there has apparently withdrawn as well...

word travels fast in the underground :wink:
                        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                        Facebook!
                        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• lemon
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jun 2004

Re: check what happen to Lawler in Mexico!!

I'm from Monterrey, Mexico and even though im far from guadalajara this events truly ashames me. The situation has only made our image worse that it previously was towards the rest of the world. If before we didn't have clean water and all wetbacks, now we are also arrogant goons.

From what i've read from other boards the people in guadalajara will all be avoiding that club so hopefully it will close and the owner will never work in anything related again.

On a related note: The "Electronic Music" culture just recently sprouted among the young upper-middle class in Mexico. The scene has lost the underground escense and is now fully mainstream. Everyone that 1 year ago accused us that "our music" wasn't music, that it was repetitive and boring, that there was no singning involved is now going to these wannabe "electronic clubs" and thinking they're fully realized ravers and connoisseurs. These people however have not lost they lackluster taste in lame club music (dance with the devil, yakuza, culo, etc), that is why many clubs in the country have 15 minute rotations of ALL generes, lame trance, mexican folk, pop, etc.

I'm not sure how the scene is evolving in other countries but as of now i'm really sad of how things are going here in Mexico and this event with Steve Lawler has only worsened the situation.

Comment

• msanchez
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Digger
                            Originally posted by msanchez
                            Originally posted by pilot
                            Fu-Q stoopid Mexicaans~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

..no no no

thw owners please.......not all the mexicans please.....

I dont get it??....................
                            ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

Working...