• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PUAD
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2008

Soul Minority: I Remember House EP - PUAD

- SOUL MINORITY - I REMEMBER HOUSE EP - Pack Up And Dance (PUAD00

After the successful Mozambique EP and various remixes on Pack Up And Dance in 2008, Soul Minority returns for some tribute and lavish music simplicity.
    Pack Up And Dance presents Soul Minority - I REMEMBER HOUSE EP - (PUAD00

I Remember House
    "I Remember House when it was just one House" - a memorial to the brilliant simplicity of House Music.

Leave Home
    An excellent chuggy deep houser!
    Great drum programming & lovely, lush chords fused together with those perky vox stabs make this one more than perfect for a 4am dancefloor affair.

Come back for more
    The skippy, upbeat drum programming with the keys arrangement is a perfect combination for thirsty dancefloors.

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

"3 superb tracks
    realy loooOOOve this a lot"
    Laurent Garnier

"This EP is pure class and wholly satisfying. I'll play both Leave Home and Come Back For More. The music for Remember House is beautiful ; killer! "
    Peace,
    Mazi

"Wow ! what an excellent release ! Soul Minority deliver the goods one more time ! All tracks ROCK ! my favourite is "Leave Home" ....a pure beauty !"
    Break 3000/ Dirt Crew.

"We love you long time! Great stuff"
    Shur-i-kan

"Fantastic release thanks!"
    Milton Jackson

Remember House, is a real slow burning winner.
    ALL over it.
    James (Pulse Radio)

" Soul Minority music is a deep house royal flush and this EP proves all the more as to why that is. Hard to pick a favorite out of this lot .. they're all a 10 out of 10!
    Mike W - Kolour Recordings
  • samlarocca
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2010

Re: Soul Minority: I Remember House EP - PUAD

thank you :-)

Comment

Working...