X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Thailand Bird Flu

is anybody else starting to worry about this outbreak in Thailand and vietnam.. . i am only tripping out because of what happened with SARS.. if something happens in Asian (oriental) countries it comes to Canada the very next day because of our high count of asian population in Toronto.. . They say that this if not controlled could be the biggest outbreak since "The Plague" killing up to 177 million people worldwidw (worst case scenario).. the problem is that the disease mutates and can't be controlled and infects your lungs..
  • Marimba
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

I think you are a very scared boy

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

moron, scared boy.. I am sensing that you are a little hostile today towards me.. all u had to say is no.. I maade fun of you and now you come back swinging in the political section.. What's up doc?? you get it.. i'm Bugs and your the little martian.. Bugs always wins remember..

Comment

• Marimba
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

jajajajjajajjajajaja
        im just making fun of you jajajajja
        scared boy! jajaja
        im just a marcian

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Runningman: I read some scary shit about that bird flu. It's even said that a breakout will happen, but that the question only is when and how many victims it will make. The number really made me raise my eyebrows...can't give you a link because I read it in the paper and I don't exactly remeber it, I'm sorry.

Now remember: the soup is never eaten as hot as it is served, but you might wanna reconsider going there. It is already strongly unvisable accoring to our tourist board here.
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

"Revenge Is Best Served Cold"
            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

everybody having fun..
                here u go guys.

enjoy.

Comment

• hear_my_name
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jul 2004

the bird flu is a huge concern for me... my mom is leaving tomorrow and there is no way that i can stop her.. i just have to warn her not to eat any chicken, pork or duck.. and im sure that shes goin to listen to my advice..
                  but also she grew up there.. this has been around for a couple of years now and they have always managed to keep the outbreaks at a low, so hopefully she knows what to look for and how to stay away,
                  i mean around here its the west nile that we have to look for, there are things u can prevent, and im sure shes smart enough to know that

she knows to stay away from anything that has any chicken. shes not stupid.. some ppl out there.. just misjudge it..
                  i trust that she knows whats shes doin..
                  Any day above ground... Is A Good Day!

Comment

• fishingnut
                    Addiction started
                    • Nov 2004

just give her a bottle of tussin that shit cures everything
                    Don't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.

Comment

Working...