Yepper, that's mine too. That and people who don't realize they can do the speed limit in rain and still be fine. And those that don't do at least 5 MPH over the limit while passing. I got pretty lucky when I was driving through PA WVA and MD as most of the people in the passing lane would actually get over when you were coming up on them. In Ohio...yeah right. They are assholes. But It could have been my driving my Dad's Big Horn Ram 1500 truck.
Your top personal pet peeves
Collapse
X
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
Yepper, that's mine too. That and people who don't realize they can do the speed limit in rain and still be fine. And those that don't do at least 5 MPH over the limit while passing. I got pretty lucky when I was driving through PA WVA and MD as most of the people in the passing lane would actually get over when you were coming up on them. In Ohio...yeah right. They are assholes. But It could have been my driving my Dad's Big Horn Ram 1500 truck.

-
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
..The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
People with personalized license plates that say retarded-ass things like "SXYBEBE2" or "ILUVMHR".
This has to be the gheyest thing on earth. I don't give a flying fuck what you're trying to tell me at a red light; I don't know you, don't care that you're SXY, and I have no fucking clue who MHR is. Why do you care for everyone around you to know this completely useless information?
The fact that you paid extra money to customize a government-mandated identification tag to communicate retarded stuff to strangers proves what a vain DOUCHE you are!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
And here's another!!!!!
Men who take cell phone calls in public restrooms.
Really now. Could you at least pretend to have some class? Every time I get one of these twits in a restroom, I make sure to make as big a splash as possible, flush the toilet at least twice, and strain myself to see if I can hopefully let a really loud one rip right in the middle of his conversation. Take that, you low-class goon.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
Guys that insist on calling you dude, bud.“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
― Marcus Tullius CiceroComment
-
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
Yay yay and thrice yay - was thinking this myself this weekend - tossers!!People with personalized license plates that say retarded-ass things like "SXYBEBE2" or "ILUVMHR".
This has to be the gheyest thing on earth. I don't give a flying fuck what you're trying to tell me at a red light; I don't know you, don't care that you're SXY, and I have no fucking clue who MHR is. Why do you care for everyone around you to know this completely useless information?
The fact that you paid extra money to customize a government-mandated identification tag to communicate retarded stuff to strangers proves what a vain DOUCHE you are!
I find it odd that people spend more buying a number plate than i've ever spent buying a car and like you say, for what purpose?
I looked into getting myself one once but to spell something like my name (tho using 3 instead of e etc etc) and it was somethin like 5k..
I went the cheaper route and changed my name to J102 TRK though ever since i had to scrap that car i've realised what a fool i was
another -
I sit in a pub / restaurant with my mum and/or daughter (
and people next to me litter the air with f@cks and c#nts, then look all sorry for themselves and apologetic when i have to tell them i've had enough. Don't do it in the first place pls
Comment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
doesnt get much more annoying than this:
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
Bitches that complain about sendspace or rapidshare when you upload a mix.
I mean seriously we take our time and money to look for the music and buy it , then program it , mix it and upload it .
And your sorry lazy ass can't take the time to put in a code ,wait a few seconds and then press click to download it, and it's even worse when these bitches advice me that I should get a private host because it's too much hassle ??? fuck you tard and the whore that gave birth to you as well
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment