X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad'Em Fixer
    Addiction started
    • Aug 2008

Re: Your top personal pet peeves

[quote=threehills;749067]Chubby men in skinny leg jeans.

People who let their kids run amok and are oblivious to the fact that not everyone finds their dribbling, snot covered poop factory adorable.

I agree!!!!I absolutely cannot stand people who let their children run crazy, scream and throw temper tantrums in public!!!!! Not enough home discipline!!!!!
    UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• rainman
      Platinum Poster
      • Dec 2005

people that suck snot up their nose continuously rather than blow their nose. just had to deal with a customer who sucked snot for 30 minutes 2 feet from me. i kept offering a tissue and she refused. ugh.......stupid people in general make me see red.

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Micro managers. End of story.
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• nick007
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by rainman
          people that suck snot up their nose continuously rather than blow their nose. just had to deal with a customer who sucked snot for 30 minutes 2 feet from me. i kept offering a tissue and she refused. ugh.......stupid people in general make me see red.
          I use to have someone in the office that had this nervous cough without realizing it or putting his hand in front of his mouth and would be talking to you and cough in your face and just carry on talking

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• PROG
            Gold Gabber
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Haziel
            ^^^I Found that a lot in Japan , a complete turn off
            i believe it.. here in so cal too. had my sun roof open and this girl decides the lean to the side so she doesnt get any sun. wow, i didn't want to ask but already know whats shes about. tanned is sexy!

asian woman *shakes head*

Comment

• chanty
              John, John, where art thou!
              • Jun 2004

^Hullo..skin cancer? I'm a whitey and a shade monger aswell. No matter how hard I try to stay out of the sun and slather on the spf 30, I'm still really brown early on in the summer.
              Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• pipey
                Gold Gabber
                • Mar 2007

me after 5 mins in the sun... mind you, the sun in nz is the harshest in the world
                Originally posted by Kamal
                Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• DiGiTaLfUnK
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Aug 2005

- I can't stand narrow-minded people.
                  - People with terrible spelling and grammar. For example, I've met people (native English speakers) who can't spell the word 'pretty', instead they will write or type 'pritty'. Ffs.
                  - Slow walkers.
                  - People with no ambition and drive, who seem to float through life.
                  - People who lack a sense of humour and take everything so seriously.
                  - Fan girls/boys. I really dislike the Armin, Tiesto, etc crowd...ugh.
                  - Happy people. You know the ones that want EVERYONE to like them. Maybe I'm a bitch, but they just irritate me.
                  - People who expect you to smile 24/7.

I could on and on. I'm, like, neurotic, so I get irritated easily! haha
                  sigpic

Comment

• threehills
                    I heart Lollergirl
                    • Jun 2005

People who spit constantly instead of swallowing their saliva like everyone else.

Pointless facebook updates about the mundane aspects of your life. The fact that you cleaned the basement, folded the laundry and baked oatmeal cookies is not something that needs to be shared. Save that for twitter.
                    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Haziel
                      Likes a finger upthere
                      • Jan 2007

^^^So true about facebook

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                        Beeping -- kitchen timer, low battery warning on a smoke alarm, alarm clock in another room, whatever -- it something is beeping in my house for more than a second, I am ready to fucking blow.
                        It's 11:30, and my security system is on the fritz and beeping literally every five seconds. Not an exaggeration, we're talking BEEP-BEEP-BEEP, thousand two, thousand three, thousand four, thousand five, BEEP-BEEP-BEEP. They're supposed to be here tomorrow morning to fix it, but if I make it to the morning without checking into a hotel, I'll be stunned. Jesus Harold Christ in a Chicken Basket, is this ever annoying...

Comment

Working...