Sasha & Digweed @ Red Rocks Amphitheater - July 18, 2009!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Weizy
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

Sasha & Digweed @ Red Rocks Amphitheater - July 18, 2009!!!

I know this probably belongs under Events, but Sasha & Digweed are headlining the Global Dance Festival at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO on July 18, 2009!

Count me in! Anyone else? Check the site for more pics of this awesome venue. This place is right up there with The Gorge. Trust me!

The official website of Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Colorado's historic outdoor venue, hosting concerts, films and fitness events in a spectacular setting.
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha & Digweed @ Red Rocks Amphitheater - July 18, 2009!!!

but its an amphitheatre...how is anyone supposed to dance there?

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
      I had my doubts before seeing my first show there back in 2000. It's not a traditional venue for an edm show, but the assigned seating took nothing away from the experience.

Comment

• nsite
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

the rows are about 10 feet wide. there's plenty of room to dance your ass off. get a few people together and spread out a blanket. nothing like experiencing a party there. absolutely gutted i have an important prior commitment that night.

lots of kiddy ravers for those shows, but would definitely put up with it to see S&D at the rocks. go for sure!

another great experience there is "movies on the rocks". we've seen blade runner and the big lebowski. so fun...
        ...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfall

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Amazing venue ... but it looks like everyone's attending a concert.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

AHHHHHHH!1!1!!!!!!!!111! i so want to make it out for that... i'll let you know if i do...

i've been there once, and it's sick as fuck -- i bet sarshweed will make it go absolutely richter regardless.

enjoy crew!
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• the sun the sea
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

dam, john debo, where the fuck has he been?
              download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

i hope this beast get leakage on the interwebz!!!

Comment

• dusk
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nsite
                  the rows are about 10 feet wide. there's plenty of room to dance your ass off. get a few people together and spread out a blanket. nothing like experiencing a party there. absolutely gutted i have an important prior commitment that night.

lots of kiddy ravers for those shows, but would definitely put up with it to see S&D at the rocks. go for sure!

another great experience there is "movies on the rocks". we've seen blade runner and the big lebowski. so fun...
                  Sounds like an excellent location.
                  ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• liquidsky
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
                    sadly even in most clubs these days people just face the dj and stand there like it is a concert instead of dancing anyways

Comment

• chuckc
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

^^^very true or they have a camera in the djs face the entire time

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

seeing sasha & digweed at this venue would be awesome, under the desert sky, cool night time desert temperatures.

Red Rocks Amphitheatre is a rock structure in Red Rocks Park near Morrison, Colorado (west of Denver), where concerts are given in the open-air amphitheatre. There is a large, tilted, disc-shaped rock behind the stage, a huge vertical rock angled outwards from stage right, several large boulders angled outwards from stage left and a seating area for up to 9,450 people in between. The amphitheatre is owned and operated by the City and County of Denver, Colorado.

Public, organizational and private performances have been held at Red Rocks for over 100 years.

Daft Punk's (insane) encore performance in 2007
                        [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAge0rqezH4[/YOUTUBE]

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Wanni
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

Saw this on Sasha's twitter. Incredible.
                          Attached Files
                          NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                            • Mar 2008

that time of year in colorado is epic for thunderstorms, i hope one hits while they are playing at red rock a. lol, that would be madness!
                            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Bender420
                              Tickle me Elmo!
                              • Jun 2004

i would love to go to that!
                              Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

Working...