Funny enough for years I couldn't stand that Taste Xperience track. I must of herd Oakenfold play it loads of times and it never did anything for me. Then I was driving back from Digweed @ Fabric in mid 2001 and my mate put on that GU Arrivals CD and it just all clicked into place and blew my mind. That drive back was fucking amazing, and yes the drugs helped.
Some classic tunes
Collapse
X
-
Re: Some classic tunes
Funny enough for years I couldn't stand that Taste Xperience track. I must of herd Oakenfold play it loads of times and it never did anything for me. Then I was driving back from Digweed @ Fabric in mid 2001 and my mate put on that GU Arrivals CD and it just all clicked into place and blew my mind. That drive back was fucking amazing, and yes the drugs helped.
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
Re: Some classic tunes
^^ It's the song I want always to hear in ibiza ... but never gets played.
This coming on at 7.00 a.m. at amnesia or pacha would be amazing.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
Here I go again
Satoshi Tomeii Love in Traffic (John Creamer Remix)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDZ-jFDfsM[/YOUTUBE]
David Guetta Little more love (Wally Lopez Remix)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzlS15uk4uI[/YOUTUBE]
Ame Rej
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgBLAA7eCC0[/YOUTUBE]
Loco Dice Seeing Through Shadows
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr9-yE_KINo[/YOUTUBE]
Layo & Bushwacka Love Story
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD3y8RoTjSY[/YOUTUBE]
Evil 9 Crooked
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd9qNrmq0bw[/YOUTUBE]
Alex Dolby Hazy Way (Evil 9 Remix)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBW4QJdTJw[/YOUTUBE]
ILS Music (Evil 9 remix)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX9h8uGOAXw[/YOUTUBE]" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes

If someone could find a streaming copy/video of this classic, I would greatly appreciate it! One of my all time favorites from that time:
Layo & Bushwacka - Let The Good Times Roll (XL Recordings)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P2BvuF2ZTc[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjgTY-YHuk[/youtube]
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
Gotta rep my boy Steve Porter in this thread
Steve Porter & Eli Wilkie Bubble Bath
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6mGxzam8jk[/YOUTUBE]
Steve Porter Definite Form (Jumpin Dub Mix)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U3pQQLgkwM[/YOUTUBE]
Steve Porter DJ Hush Carismo (Aaryn Blain Remix)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-1sKw9ksAU[/YOUTUBE]" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
Watch the whole thing, should definitely take you back




















[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkm422Blpk4[/YOUTUBE]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gWA491H4U[/youtube]
<3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y44VtXInnwY[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z44I5sNh364[/youtube]
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
Yeah, great track, it's my favorite L&B tune
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7yQWOnoDNU[/youtube]"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
My all time favorite ... (The ultimate Bedrock Release and Remix)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRERb0l9otM&feature=PlayList&p=8D6872EFADE 9EE12&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=39[/youtube]Speakman Sound - Hold the Line
Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
The Other Side of Me is also a great classic from Shmuel Flash"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
If you have never heard this one, be patient until 3.48 minutes ... (mark my words)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np8osAOAvPE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ffNpqYtIw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgreD13WOMM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXeDCbd6XnI[/YOUTUBE]Speakman Sound - Hold the Line
Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsct-e-HVE0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcBv-0yN3uk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91y-2_dWSgc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpX4LL-eS1s[/YOUTUBE]
Awesome thread btwQuiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
^^ i love the original definitive form. so good.
ah why not. the remix with the nasty ariel cybana vocals needs to be tubed tho.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypf5rPMOeq0[/youtube](((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Some classic tunes
Holland at his best
. Sensation White, the good old years. 50.000 party people dressed in white enjoying the best trance ever made, in the biggest indoor Arena with plenty of lasers and a beautifull show
. This was a little peace of heaven, today it's a bit groovy and funky house, but it lost his soul
.
Anyway, a nice vid of the old Sensation.
FEEEEEL IT
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcM5pNdxwXo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBIsCrz8Vr0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX-iDlaQi2o[/youtube]"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment