X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beto
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Mob beats to death and burns two cops in Mexico, all on TV

MEXICO CITY - The images are chilling: A young man, his face bloody and swollen, struggling to tell a television reporter that he is an undercover federal agent, shortly before an angry mob burns him and another officer alive on camera.

Tuesday's killings came amid rumors that children had been kidnapped from a local elementary school in San Juan Ixtayopan, a neighborhood of 35,000 on Mexico City's southern outskirts. When residents saw three men taking photos and staking out the same school Tuesday evening, they took action.

One after another, they set off dozens of crude, rooftop bullhorn alarms that serve as a backup security measure here. Neighbors heeding the alarms poured into the streets, where they cornered and then beat the men. Surrounding crowds cheered and shouted obscenities as they were splattered with blood.

Reporters arrived, and the assailants pushed the victims before television cameras so they could be interviewed. Barely conscious and struggling to talk, they nodded and gave one-word answers when asked if they were federal agents.

As television helicopters hovered overhead, police began to arrive. One man was rescued, carried away unconscious by his arms and legs. The other two were bathed in gasoline and set ablaze, their charred bodies left bleeding in the street as dozens of people milled around the scene.

More on this:

• picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Lesson learned: supply more teargas to the feds, and always wear it when on duty.

that's fucking insane, dude. they should use those cameras to prosecute everybody caught on film... that shit's unacceptable.

Comment

• RuOnPoint
      Getting Somewhere
      • Aug 2004

I've just seen this on spanish t.v., it was crazy, the whole town was there. At least a couple thousand on camera.

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

remind me not to go to mexico. ever.
        between this and the story about lawler, i have no desire to go there.

Comment

• Xestrella
          Fresh Peossy
          • Nov 2004

come on !! mexico is the most beautiful country on earth !!

you can do whatever you want !! think about it !!

you can kill anyone you want o the streets and go unpunished !!

Yo can rape any girl you like and she wont tell the cops !! maybe she'll like it too !!

You can buy sell eat smoke smell all drugs there are anywhere you want !! It's like paradise !!!

I raped a couple of girls last week, and it was awesome !! one of them is now in love with me and we're having a baby !!!

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

compelling!

Comment

• picklemonkey
              • Jun 2004

:ROFLMAO:

Comment

• msanchez
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Any video of this?
                ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• skam
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Re: Mob beats to death and burns two cops in Mexico, all on

fuck them
                  some people were arrested

Comment

• Fer_Sancho
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey

Lesson learned: supply more teargas to the feds, and always wear it when on duty.

that's fucking insane, dude. they should use those cameras to prosecute everybody caught on film... that shit's unacceptable.
                    1st of all, media in EVERY single country prefers to use those cameras to show how a man is killed by a MOB live on National TV rather than try and save him....

2nd, not ALWAYS the best solution is to put a BAZOOKA on every policeman?s shoulder....thats not quite the best way to solve the problem, and not always they are the victims....
                    You northamericans ( most of you, and I ment that in the BEST of ways ), beleive that every violent conflict is solved by adding a BIGGER violence quota into "battle".....

last but not least, if what they say is true (corrupt police organization kiddnapping youngsters), would you still think people is responsible for this acts????OK, at some point, they are....But I think the problem is the same as here in Argentina, Justices? just another corrupted branch of the goverment...so people sometimes get tired and takes matters into their own hands....Just like what happend here back in 2001...and many other times with different "Hot issues"...

Comment

• Jibgolly
                      Vortexuralizor
                      • Jun 2004

1st of all, media in EVERY single country prefers to use those cameras to show how a man is killed by a MOB live on National TV rather than try and save him....
                      excellent point Fer Sancho. we see this on television everyday.
                      We're consumed by what the media tells us, therefore the media stops at nothing to get those "big money" shots.

Comment

• TomTom
                        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                        • May 2002

Originally posted by Xestrella
                        Yo can rape any girl you like and she wont tell the cops !! maybe she'll like it too !!
                        not funny if meant to be.

Comment

• Xestrella
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Nov 2004

Re: Mob beats to death and burns two cops in Mexico, all on

not funny if meant to be.
                          Come on dont be such a kill joy !!

I didnt say your sister or mother bro !! chill out !! just sarcasm !! you didnt like it !! dont read it again !!

Comment

• picklemonkey
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Fer_Sancho
                            yeah, i don't disagree with that. I just said that the cops/agents should use the tape as evidence to get the fuckers that did it

Originally posted by skam
                            fuck them
                            some people were arrested

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/am...eut/index.html
                            hell yeah! thanks skam, it's REAL nice to see that they arrested people for this shit. that's badass... can you imagine having a city surrounded by 1000 cops and watching troops of 50 people marching through the street, arresting people baed on photo? insane!

2nd, not ALWAYS the best solution is to put a BAZOOKA on every policeman?s shoulder....thats not quite the best way to solve the problem, and not always they are the victims....
                            You northamericans ( most of you, and I ment that in the BEST of ways ), beleive that every violent conflict is solved by adding a BIGGER violence quota into "battle".....
                            ...but I didn't say to arm them with weapons. Teargas won't wound a person, it'll just get damned annoying to them until they disperse from the area. it'd affect the undercover policemen just as much as any other person, but it might've saved their lives

if what they say is true (corrupt police organization kiddnapping youngsters
                            where do they say that? :? I thought half the group thought they were regular joe kidnappers, and the other half thought they were police that didn't do their job good enough

Comment

Working...