• Jun 2004

Shockingly Stupid

via Wonkette

Literally speechless.
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Shockingly Stupid

Not sure when the Obama honeymoon will be over.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

not following you, at least as it pertains to that photo...

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

no it was just a statement i was thinking about when I read the post. The guy is everywhere with Jersey's with his name and shooting b-ball with the ladies.

Comment

• Kiff
          Getting Somewhere
          • Oct 2006

Either way, I'm left speechless. People make way too much out of this Jesus/Devil buisness. Seriously, the ultra libs and ultra conservatives should be ashamed. Covering up IHS? Seriously? Does that really matter so much that it needs covering? How blatantly ignorant and stupid. So what's next? Will Obama's people ask Notre Dame to remove Touchdown Jesus when he gives the commencement? And a typical rightwing nut job calls Obama the Devil. Is that all the conservatives are left with? My bet is yes. It just goes to show how stupid some people are...
          “Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check.” - MC Escher

Comment

• |Thrax|
            Platinum Poster
            • Mar 2007

uber-religious fools are fuckin whack.
            This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
            Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• thegymguru
              Fresh Peossy
              • May 2009

We are getting too politically correct in this country. Are people so easily offended by a God or devil reference?

People just twist it to support their particular political argument. Obama is just playing that game and it is pretty pathetic.

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

No you were getting too religious in your country. . .with the Christian Zionists and all new born Christians mobilizing their political interest; electing the Bushes of this world. Its important for a government to remain secular always...so as not alienate any members of the electorate or any nation globally. I for one salute this move.
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kiff
                  Either way, I'm left speechless. People make way too much out of this Jesus/Devil buisness. Seriously, the ultra libs and ultra conservatives should be ashamed. Covering up IHS? Seriously? Does that really matter so much that it needs covering? How blatantly ignorant and stupid. So what's next? Will Obama's people ask Notre Dame to remove Touchdown Jesus when he gives the commencement? And a typical rightwing nut job calls Obama the Devil. Is that all the conservatives are left with? My bet is yes. It just goes to show how stupid some people are...
                  To be clear, the IHS was covered up because it is their policy to cover up any insignias, logos, etc. that aren't associated with the government that will be in a camera shot. The only reason you can see the Sun Devil Stadium thing is because the picture is taken from well below the president looking up -- clearly not an "official" photo, and I'll bet you can't see that sign in the normal footage of the event.

Comment

Working...