• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Finally! Got a job offer

Originally posted by highdesert
    it is just waiting for a crying, cooing and pooing bundle of joy to occupy it
    Make sure that you and your wife get enough sleep now... there will be none of that come August
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• highdesert
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dusk
      Make sure that you and your wife get enough sleep now... there will be none of that come August
      We recently bought a king size bed and I do not even feel when she gets up at night to go on one of her many bathroom trips. It has a serious pillow top so she is able to comfortably sleep on one side all night whereas the last bed was making her sore.

We are doing our best to prepare but I'm sure it is still going to be a huge challenge, I'm up for it though. Just hoping to get through the first few months with my sanity intact.

Another upside with the new job is I get my vacation hours starting day one so I'll be able to take time off come August and still get paid.

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

They hand you this amazing little scrap of humanity, and as soon as the awe dies down, you think "Fuck!! Now what do I do !!"
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...