Radiohead - Reckoner (James Zabiela's Tweezers on a Towel Rail Remix)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrestarter
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2009

Radiohead - Reckoner (James Zabiela's Tweezers on a Towel Rail Remix)

apparently he's giving it out for free: https://rcpt.yousendit.com/690662966...6cad3bafcd24ad

from JZ boy himself.

pretty nasty track imo

EDIT: added to mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?w2nmmvuywzn
    Last edited by fyrestarter; May 21, 2009, 06:41:43 PM.
    I wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Radiohead - Reckoner (James Zabiela's Tweezers on a Towel Rail Remix)

cheers mate...thats going in the mix!
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• dusk
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Excellent excellent track! Spotted it a earlier today...

I think I'm in love
      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Homskillet
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Damn good track!

Love it! Sounds even better, since it's free too!!
        https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• WilDFire
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

SWEET! Thanks the links bruva!
          Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

cheers shosh! I wonder what the 'head think of it??
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• N-tchbl
              Addiction started
              • May 2009

this one's been played for so many times already that it became a kind of a jingle in many sets
              anyway, 10+ remix.... Radiohead + Zabiela, just can't be wrong, and this is more than just not-wrong! full of some subliminal depths.. makes you think about it a lot and lose yourself while listening, amazing...... i think i dont have proper words to describe it cuz its strange, one word said, different!
              unfotrunately (or not, cuz its already a kind of a 'hit!' which i avoid putting into sets) its not a track that getalong with the style i play, but it sure deserves to be heard many times

n-tchbl.com | MySpace | Facebook | Soundcloud | iFACE Bookings

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

cool, I'll be giving this a spin this weekend =)

Comment

• ace_dl
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Thanks for the info fyrestarter
                  Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• dusk
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by N-tchbl
                    unfotrunately (or not, cuz its already a kind of a 'hit!' which i avoid putting into sets) its not a track that getalong with the style i play, but it sure deserves to be heard many times
                    You know I was wondering about that.. does a hit track get stale because we hear it in so many sets... then again I don't get a chance to hear all the sets one dj spins so I don't really mind if a track gets over played ... chances are it'll be the first time that I hear it.
                    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• N-tchbl
                      Addiction started
                      • May 2009

Dunno... its what i dont like, imo.. some track being played for so many times by one dj, and also, the same track being played by countless djs, thats what makes me feel less happy about hearing that track, it fades for me, no more "yay!" feeling when i hear it.

That's what happened with Destroy Everything You Touch.. first of all, Ladytron is one of my fav bands and i died when that song appeared, in original version, and then... omg, mixed by Sasha!!!
                      What happened is that Sasha played it in 8./10 of his sets and i just dont like it... being repetitive for so long and for so many times killes the beauty of the music i love,
                      which does not mean the track's not still good, it is... but i just dont play it in sets or live, i play it at home on iTunes for cheering up and thats it..
                      Same with Radiohead's Reckoner, again my fav track of their new album.... and JZ, woohoo!!! But there's no doubt its already commercial... cant imagine what itll be after sharing it for free now..

n-tchbl.com | MySpace | Facebook | Soundcloud | iFACE Bookings

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                        • Mar 2008

nice one bro. really solid Zabs werks this is, no doubt.
                        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• karaquazian
                          Addiction started
                          • Feb 2006

like the remix more than the original

Comment

• nicomax
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

Fresh link please...
                            Nicomax

Comment

• spyros
                              Gold Gabber
                              • May 2007

apparently the Henry Saiz remix of this track, was given out for free aswell, some time ago.. cool track! downloading this one here now!
                              thanks fyrestarter!
                              Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...