• LobsterClan
    Getting Somewhere
    • Aug 2004

Ukraine Elections

WTF is going on with this?
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Well....the opposition is accusing the incumbent party of rigging the elections (for example: it is said that they had buses full of supporters going from district to district to double vote in as many places as possible).

People are now protesting peacefully until Yanukovych will give in and have an investigation started.

Check the BBC report
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Leha
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: Ukraine Elections

very difficult situation there
      west for Ushenko, east for Yanukovich. 5 distrits (East and south) say if Ushenko will be president they will make their autonomy. These distritcs are main sources of money in Ukraine. so, hard to say how it will be solved

Comment

• asdf_admin
        i use to be important
        • Jun 2004

fraud. and people are pissed.

seems to be a trend in world politics.
        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• [UA]-Radar
          Getting warmed up
          • Sep 2004

Re: Ukraine Elections

Originally posted by LobsterClan
          WTF is going on with this?
          Hard times to us. Due to Russia intrusion. The team of Pro-Russia candidate - V.F. Yanukovich has falsificated the number of votes during Elections. In east (pro-Yanukovich) regions of Ukraine voted over 104% of 100% registered.

Crowds of people gathered at the central square of the capital of Ukraine. Events that are taking place here is named "Orange Revolution". Orange is the "corporate" color of second candidate for post of President - V.A. Yushenko.

During this week Supreme Court should decide the question of 2nd tour of Elections.
          Первый нах! И ниипёт!
          КГ / АМ.

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

""everyone for ushenko, raise your hand and hold it up while i count."
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Let's hope there's going to be a second round...But I think Putin is in favour of Yanukovich, he's already made clear that he doesn't like the idea of Russia having pro-European states at it's borders.

Respect to all those people that want to make a difference without using violence. It gives the whole protest a lot more dignity, and credibility in other countries as well so it seems.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• brakada
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

The thing that I'm worried about the most is that (at least as I was able to see on TV news) both "camps" (the orange and the blue) are very numerous, so whoever is going to be the president, there will be a lot of pissed of people, unless there is really a internationally supervised second round...
                We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• Leha
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

personally i'm sure that Putin had some benefit from Yanukovich, i don't understand why the fuck they try to do something in foreign country and i'm really afraid that these idiots in the head of Russia (not only Putin, he has a lot of damn advisors from KGB) can broke relations with the last country-friend of russia. That's really sucks. And about elections, ofcourse results can be falsificated, but more than 40% couldn't appear from nothing. I've read one good article 3 days ago, about both candidates, and they write that's it's battle of 2 clans. Will see how it will end, hopefully with no blood and no division.

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

As far as I'm concerned it has been proven now, just a few minutes age the Belgian TV Journal has shown footage of the fraudulous elections: people carrying a ballot box into a voting office which alread contains voting papers, an opposition (Yuchenko) supported that is getting the hell beaten out of him by a few policemen, votes being destroyed illigimately, and people have in fact been transported around the districts to vote twice or trice.

Also, in a few districts 104% of the registered voters turned up.

Looks like enough proof for me. I believe a recount was promised, and Yuchenko is predicted to win this time. Doesn't need to be true, but at least the fraud was uncovered and acknowledged. A good thing.

I hope Kuchma is going without fighting if Yuchenko turns out to be the winner, really.
                    In any case, this is a hopeful sign for democracy to grow in people's minds.

Comment

• [UA]-Radar
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Yao
                      As far as I'm concerned it has been proven now, just a few minutes age the Belgian TV Journal has shown footage of the fraudulous elections: people carrying a ballot box into a voting office which alread contains voting papers, an opposition (Yuchenko) supported that is getting the hell beaten out of him by a few policemen, votes being destroyed illigimately, and people have in fact been transported around the districts to vote twice or trice.

Also, in a few districts 104% of the registered voters turned up.
                      True. One of the best russian political-technologists has been working for Yanukovich team. That man has led Putin to victory and first presidential term. It is possible to give out the whole book on events in Ukraine. I am glad, that world cares about what is happening in our country. I am glad, that our people care about Ukraine's future. It is time to replace an authoritative mode on democratic. All authorities should belong to people, and people have shown it.
                      Первый нах! И ниипёт!
                      КГ / АМ.

Comment

• Leha
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

i would be happy if you will turne it to good direction, it could help in the future for the same thing in Russia
                        for peeps who can read russian, read these 2 articles

если не сможете октрыть, с главного сайта www.novayagazeta.ru
                        Извините за внимание и 2я - Украинский кризис и иллюзионный мир российской власти , довольно интересное мнение одного из единственных независимых сми источников в россии

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Sorry guys, I can't! :cry:

But I'm following events close...

Comment

• ezdude1970
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Leha
                            i would be happy if you will turne it to good direction, it could help in the future for the same thing in Russia
                            for peeps who can read russian, read these 2 articles

если не сможете октрыть, с главного сайта www.novayagazeta.ru
                            Извините за внимание и 2я - Украинский кризис и иллюзионный мир российской власти , довольно интересное мнение одного из единственных независимых сми источников в россии
                            typical russian news no facts bunch of speculations and big words, I have learned nothing reading those articles.

Comment

• [UA]-Radar
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Sep 2004

Today our Goverment was resided by Parliament of Ukraine.
                              Первый нах! И ниипёт!
                              КГ / АМ.

Comment

Working...