X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexbullen
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2009

Sasha & Digweed @ Cream 22.05.09

unreal set from the guys, hourly turns on the decks... digweed's start was pretty standard, but still good tunes to kick off the night... sasha came on and raised the game with some ridiculously melodic / thumping techno, digweed back on to raise the game even further, and then sasha to finish it...

the police shut it down an hour early because some dickface apparently was giving out dodgy pills / liquid ecstasy and 5 people were taken to intensive care - but the police were (to be fair to them) absolutely great, not kicking off with everyone despite a lot of angry scousers kicking off at every opportunity...

the crowd was so friendly - everyone was just up for seeing S & D, no dickheads at all - even the scallies were friendly!

only recognised Paul Ritch - Walk the Line

amazing night with amazing tunes, gutted not to be going to air / leeds, but i'm sure everyone will have as good a time as i did!

would appreciate if anyone could identify these, and i've stuck a few more up on youtube as well:

and does anyone know if 'Guy Gerber - stoppage time (reshuffle remix)' is being released? sounded amazing on friday!

cheers,

alex
    since 1984.
  • ati
    Gold Gabber
    • Oct 2008

Re: Sasha & Digweed @ Cream 22.05.09

I thought you had the set, when I saw the topic title.

Anyway, thanks for the vids, there are some nice tracks.

Comment

• mate23
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jul 2008

recorded this set?

Comment

• flamingo
        Fresh Peossy
        • Apr 2009

i think it was broadcasted live on justmusic.fm also...
        if any one recorded it please post it

Comment

• ace_dl
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by alexbullen
          unreal set from the guys, hourly turns on the decks... digweed's start was pretty standard, but still good tunes to kick off the night... sasha came on and raised the game with some ridiculously melodic / thumping techno, digweed back on to raise the game even further, and then sasha to finish it...

the police shut it down an hour early because some dickface apparently was giving out dodgy pills / liquid ecstasy and 5 people were taken to intensive care - but the police were (to be fair to them) absolutely great, not kicking off with everyone despite a lot of angry scousers kicking off at every opportunity...

the crowd was so friendly - everyone was just up for seeing S & D, no dickheads at all - even the scallies were friendly!

only recognised Paul Ritch - Walk the Line

amazing night with amazing tunes, gutted not to be going to air / leeds, but i'm sure everyone will have as good a time as i did!

would appreciate if anyone could identify these, and i've stuck a few more up on youtube as well:

and does anyone know if 'Guy Gerber - stoppage time (reshuffle remix)' is being released? sounded amazing on friday!

cheers,

alex
          The last video you posted

is actually Guy Gerber - stoppage time (reshuffle remix)
          Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• stencil_cp
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2005

top link daniele papini - hidden source

Comment

• isrefel collas
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2007

jusst like to know if digweed was spending as much time looking for tunes at liverpool that he did at air....yes there was alot of good tunes.... only one i knew was stoppage time. to be honest i didnt think the sasha digweed thing works anymore.... they play completely diferent styles....digweed is industrail techno and sasha is melodic...
              i also noticed a few out of time mixes that happens from time to time whenn mixing from ableton to cds, yes when sasha was on he was amaazing and when digweed was on he was good but together i was disappointed......when your earning 25-35grand plus you gotta have a flow to ure set but they just seemed not to give a f%^k plus they ended an hour early...

Comment

Working...