Curious George & The Agent Serious EP out now!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeandgent
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2008

Curious George & The Agent Serious EP out now!!!

Curious George & The Agent are fast establishing themselves as the 'new kidz on the block' - the ones to watch. Their productions are going from strength to strength and they're busy in the studio as we speak remixing several exciting projects for release in the following months for a variety of first class labels and artists. Their recent interview on Galaxy FM courtesy of Riley & Durrant has sparked off a buzz on a few of the tracks from this new ep. The boys have even had offers to host their own radio show - (watch this space).
    With their previous releases on MUM still flying with Cyber Crime & Continuum both finding their way onto various compilation albums it's a very exciting time. Now comes a massive 4 track EP entitled simply - "SERIOUS" - a reflection on the duo's commitment to their music production and djing!
    Tracks available from -

Reactions & Feedback

Hernan Cattaneo "peach sounds good!"

Andi Durrant "Been playing all their stuff recently - sounds best on a big system in a dark room, but it's been working equally on the radio shows. Big names for the future"

Anna Kiss "I LOVE ODDER!!! blindin track. i started my next show with it, it airs on tuesday :o) (then friday) ur stuff rocks.. i just know that when its got MUM written on it, i'm gona love it"

Ki Creighton (UBER) "both these tracks will be hammered out there (back2basics) and at my other gigs to come. both 9/10 for me , nice skillz"

Danny Graham (Tokio Recordings) "These 2 tracks are wicked and will be playing them on my mini tour of Russia over the next couple of weeks."

Sergio Matina (Tendenzia Records) "Nice traxx... I support this EP!!!"

Danny Plass - Dartek/DT "I found Omelette the most 'tempting' track of the release. I'll be playing this a lot "

Alex Sigl " this is a really strong EP and i think "odder" is the one for me to pick.
    i like the oriental touch of it and will defo air-play this one in my radio show and it will of course get plays in my dj-sets as well! -cheers from germany,"

Ki Creighton (uber) "9/10 for me , nice skillz"

Peter McGill "Hey guys, this is a great release yet again, love them "

Brian Taaffe (The Sequence) "Wicked ep, Another solid release from The Guys and MUM.Peach is my favourite, would fit into my sets. Have played all tracks now on my radio show."

DJ Sonny "Peach is my favourite, nice track and will play out. "

Danny Rose "the peach - great rhythm - its already in my set 8/10. odder - ft Tom Harrison - totally on the money with this one - great sounds and works for me. omelette - another great track - playing - probably the best for crowd reaction on this set of releases. tarauaca - deep tribal feel to this one - again...another winner"

Tom Beatsdigital "'Peach' is HUGE!!! The whole release is quality I have to say, but peach really does it for me - great track :-)"

Rob Boskamp "odder is my fave of the 4 tracks...love it!"

Curious George & The Agent's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
    Last edited by Gatz; July 17, 2009, 07:40:41 PM.
Working...