X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aptentinc
    Getting warmed up
    • Sep 2008

JOSHUA IZ presents "Juice"

Bananza Music’s recent relaunch after two years got the label off to a flying re-start and now they follow up with another impressive 12” from Joshua Iz.* Perhaps best known as being one half of Iz & Diz, Joshua has also carved out a very successful solo career for himself on labels including Nordic Trax, Doubledown, Tweekin and Nightshift.* On ‘Juice’ and ‘Shiz’ the San Francisco based producer takes things into driving, deep house territory with plenty of techy touches.** 

F E E D B A C K
***(More at KahuaMusic)
    Tom Middleton: 5/5, OH YESSSS..Hugantic! I'll be spinning both! Shiz is one of the finest deep grooves I've heard this year. Big ups to Iz! Peace Jedi x

Mark Farina: 5/5, wonderful!
Luciano: love the label, full support.

Fred Everything: 5/5, What the fuck is Juice? I want some Grape Drink! Finally! Had that for at least 2 years, great track. Didn't have Shiz so thanks for that!~ -f

Paul Woolford: 5/5, Love it, killer soulful jackers. Big ups all round to Joshua!!

Yousef: love shiz, really great house music as always from Iz.

Andy Inland Knights: 5/5, solid ep...shiz and the dj tool probably the ones i would play...all three tracks solid tho

Peter Christianson (LawnChair Generals): Joshua bringing it!

Brett Johnson: 5/5, I've had these for a while but haven't peep'ed them in a bit and I have to say I love'em more now then before. Perhaps because there is such a shortage of PROPER house music in the world. Josh is the man and will always be. Great tunes dude!!!!!! Will def play!!! Oh and "shiz" is my shiz.....

....Available on BEATPORT or STOMPY

For more info visit www.aptentertainment.com
Working...