• May 2008

Re: Lost in Atlantic

^Yeah wreckage 3 miles long.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

heard something about "flares" when wolf was interviewing a retired NTSB director. horrific.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Homegrove
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Some pretty chilling stuff I read in GU:

If an aircraft breaks up at 35,000 feet the sudden, and massive decompression from such a catastrophic event would pretty much kill everyone before they had a chance to realise what was happening. I only hope that this was the case in this instance.
          although when that air india 747 blew up over the coast of ireland in 1985 they apparantly found signs of drowning in 2 or 3 recovered bodies.

12 hours on a plane, it gets blown up, you survive -57C temperatures and a windchill of 550MPH, belly flop after a 35000 ft drop and then drown cause you couldnt tread water in the north atlantic until a rescue boat came.
          This last paragraph is the kind of shit that keeps you awake at night.
          Forward thinking house music

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

I seriously doubt the validity of those comments.

in the first comment "massive decompression killing everyone before they knew what was happening", heck you can survive naked for 30 seconds in space because that's how long it will take the lack of pressure to make your blood boil so I dont know about the dying "before they knew what was happening". I'm sure decompression like that would dramatically affect infants but doubt healthy adults would be that affected by it (be like getting the wind knocked out from you after getting a serious punch from a professional boxer).

in the second comment, "they found signs of drowning"? really? so the 500+ mph head on impact into the water left them ok? I know the human body can take a beating but c'mon 500 mph? there's no way anyone would survive a rapid deceleration like that. Princess di collided with the back of the front seat of her merc at about 120 mph and it bruised her heart so dreadfully it killed her. Agreed she survived for a little while after the impact but it's 1/4th the speed that jet was doing. not to mention how much more the impact would be magnified when you add the momentum of a 220 ton jetliner taking you down with it.

in all honesty, how did they find traces of drowning. I mean the whole plane went into the water, wouldn't nearly everyone have some amount of water seep into the internal organs?
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• dusk
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Homegrove

This last paragraph is the kind of shit that keeps you awake at night.
              One of my best mates mom died in that crash when she was only 3 I hate thinking about stuff like that. In 2005 they found the defendants not guilty.. now that shit is disturbing!
              ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Homegrove
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                I seriously doubt the validity of those comments.

in the first comment "massive decompression killing everyone before they knew what was happening", heck you can survive naked for 30 seconds in space because that's how long it will take the lack of pressure to make your blood boil so I dont know about the dying "before they knew what was happening". I'm sure decompression like that would dramatically affect infants but doubt healthy adults would be that affected by it (be like getting the wind knocked out from you after getting a serious punch from a professional boxer).

in the second comment, "they found signs of drowning"? really? so the 500+ mph head on impact into the water left them ok? I know the human body can take a beating but c'mon 500 mph? there's no way anyone would survive a rapid deceleration like that. Princess di collided with the back of the front seat of her merc at about 120 mph and it bruised her heart so dreadfully it killed her. Agreed she survived for a little while after the impact but it's 1/4th the speed that jet was doing. not to mention how much more the impact would be magnified when you add the momentum of a 220 ton jetliner taking you down with it.

in all honesty, how did they find traces of drowning. I mean the whole plane went into the water, wouldn't nearly everyone have some amount of water seep into the internal organs?
                I wasn't saying it was exactly valid, just that it's a pretty evil idea.
                Forward thinking house music

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

^ 'evil' is relative and some of that sounds pretty ambiguous, yeah.

part of me wants to think that this crash is another cover up. wtf.
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                    part of me wants to think that this crash is another cover up. wtf.
                    ^^ THIS.

Originally posted by Kamal
                    heard something about "flares" when wolf was interviewing a retired NTSB director. horrific.
                    I seriously hope this wasn't an air force training exercise gone bad.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kinetic
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Well, one thing´s for sure, the ammount of stuff that had to go wrong for this type of accident to happen is pretty overwhelming.

I mean, I know about Murphy´s Law and all that, but I´ve been reading all I can about this since yesterday and not one "expert" has been able to provide a clear explanation or hypothesis for this, all they can agree is that "something happened that led to somenthing happening and then something else happened because of that". A whole chain of events is necessary to even understand the ammount of failure and damage that the aircraft´s systems´ reported before disappearing, so I definitely won´t rule out some huge blunder to be behind all of this.

In the meantine, a piece 7 meters in diameter and a 20km-long oil stain have been found.
                      "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
                      http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

people/media are now talking about bomb threats earlier in the week on the same flight and the possibility of a bomb going off on the airplane. while i think it is way too early to make an assumption like that (and certainly way too early to make that a public statement) it would explain the lack of communication from the aircraft's crew before the ATC got the automatic messages from the aircraft. ahhhh, the mysteries of the unknown.

the terrain underwater sounds absolutely HELLACIOUS too. 22000 feet deep and mountainous terrain in the middle of storm season in that part of the ocean???? fuck.... good luck finding those tiny black boxes guys.
                        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• chunky
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jan 2006

They have a bit more info here

[youtube]MpEE3LVSHbs[/youtube]
                          Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Garrick
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

not a very good signal beacon on the black boxes if they can't find them...
                            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• poults
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Nov 2006

Apparently beacuse of the slick of fuel, the plane exploding has been ruled out.
                              Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

Originally posted by Garrick
                                not a very good signal beacon on the black boxes if they can't find them...
                                well I guess the depth of the water would be the single largest factor in affecting its retrieval.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...