I am looking forward to it !
    Thanks for sharing !
    Any chance of a trashlist? ?
    Mixes !!!

Comment

• bobjuice
      Banned
      • May 2008

Re: N-tchbl @ Deepsessions - Episode 009 guestmix [1.june 2009] on Pure.FM

I'll check this out soon, d/l ing now

thank you

Comment

• N-tchbl
        Addiction started
        • May 2009

Now i saw i forgot to put the [ms] member prefix.. tnx for editing

Will post the tracklist tomorrow, cuz of the respect i wanna show towards few tracks that, imo, really deserve to be heard and spreaded and artists to be heard for.
        And this is definately gonna be the last tracklist i've shared, so..

..enjoy the deep/dark sounds

n-tchbl.com | MySpace | Facebook | Soundcloud | iFACE Bookings

Comment

• N-tchbl
          Addiction started
          • May 2009

I'm not planning on sharing tracklists anymore,
          this is some kind of a last time.. cuz i wanna show a HUGE respect to a couple of artists i played this time,
          particulary Krisztian & Hassan Rassmy.. as they deserved it by being GREAT producers and great friends.. and great people overall.

N-tchbl - Deepsessions - Episode 009 - 1. june 2009.

Genre: Deep and Dark Progressive
          Lenght: 58min
          Quality: 192kbps

Tracklist:

1. Jake Benson - I'm Alone feat. K-Lee (original mix)
          2. Fady Ferraye - A Girl With A Cello On A Bike (original mix)
          3. David Kassi - Paralyzed In Heaven (Big Al & Dr Tang Re-Dub)
          4. Dj Taucher - Just Like You (Nicholas Van Orton mix)
          5. Topo & Mirel J - Voice From The Underground (Robert K & Krisztian remix)
          6. Freya - You Don't Know (Hassan Rassmy & Sarp Yilmaz remix)
          7. Carl Jurgens - Tulip Sunset (original mix)
          8. Faskil - Rezi (Bambaat Remix)

2 sets more coming this month,
          keep it dark.. keep it progressive!!!

N-tchbl

Comment

• bobjuice
            Banned
            • May 2008

Originally posted by N-tchbl
            I'm not planning on sharing tracklists anymore

^ Why not?

I like your mix - it's a bit darker and a few bpms faster than most of what i've been listening to of late and enjoyed it more for that.
            Middle of the afternoon here - if it was 3 in the morning this would sound even better. The breakdown in the last track went straight through me

thanks for sharing

Comment

• N-tchbl
              Addiction started
              • May 2009

^ thank you for the lovely comment
              and yes, i agree.. this is a kind of music meant to be played at late hours, to be fully understood and felt the way it is, 100% .. try it out when those hours come tonight, its 1am in here where i live...

about the tracklists.. its a complicated thing, and i'm having a hard time being split onto 2 different sides, one says - its okay to publish ur tracklists because the producers deserve it!!! and its what's gonna make them famous or at least well known.. and its whats gonna make someone who listen to my set, search for that producer and support him too like i did, by buying and playing his track.. and that is what i think everyone should do so the producers'd feel supported, 1st, and 2nd.. they can earn something that way, money and fame.. and name.

..and 2nd part of me wants to never publish the tl again cuz ive heard a set that is 70% same like one of mine ive recorded recently (and its not cuz i play cheesy worn out trax, au contraire!).. and i think we, as djs, and there are a LOT of us.. should have our own style and keep it and not let others be the copycats of us all, it'd be boring.
              Particulary this type of music is very rare to hear.. especially from a woman there're a couple of us, i can think of 2 now but i dont wanna name so others'd feel forgotten.. and i just feel its a right thing to do (keep the tl private) so i'd stay Unique! ..to the rest of the world,
              but again..i find it arrogant.. not publishing TLs and not respecting the producers by being their best advertisement - promoting their track cuz they helped you make your style, right..without them nothing'd be the same and i'd not be "N-tchbl" ... so...........

..told you,a complicated thing and a complicated decision i have to give a bit more of thinking til its final. ..and nothing is final, even stupidity

once more - THANK YOU,
              for the feedback,
              every word means a lot !

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Everyone can play the same tracks, but your style would be unique to you !! No one will do it the way you will. Just look at some of the tracklists out there. A lot have the same tracks but sound very different! There is so much more to Djing than just track selection.

I say share and promote your favourite producers

Btw haven't listened to it all yet, but love what I have
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• bobjuice
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by DIDI
                  Everyone can play the same tracks, but your style would be unique to you !! No one will do it the way you will. Just look at some of the tracklists out there. A lot have the same tracks but sound very different! There is so much more to Djing than just track selection.

I say share and promote your favourite producers

Btw haven't listened to it all yet, but love what I have
                  ^^ In a nutshell - couldn't agree more

Comment

• N-tchbl
                    Addiction started
                    • May 2009

^ mmm... like it too

its rather unfair.. towards the people who made those tracks,
                    and helped Us create ourselves, as we are, and Our style.. by making Their tracks and letting us use them, in one and only Our way, yes.. so we'd differ from some other DJ using them too..
                    so.. the smallest thing we can do is promote them, cuz without them, i would not exist.

thanks guys, i think this was crucial for my decision......

Comment

Working...