Clear All
  • FiFrota
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

I started my may2003 demo with the same track, nice 1

tracklisting help:
    1 -habersham - inconstant

6 -denis ferrer & jerome sydenham - sandlecastles

does any1 know of a track pappa is spining that has something with "clock" in it's name? clockwise or clockwerk.., he (pappa) told me something like that a week ago when I asked him, music was too loud and I couldn't listen well. I listened lexicon avenue drop it some time ago, has a HUGE bassline like a big motor.. obscure tribal track, any help??? :wink:

HELP

Comment

• jeffrey collins
      Not cool enough
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
      I dont want to sound like a dumbazz but what is a dl mananger?? i double click on the cd on his website and I just get a page full of garbage.
      Download manager is something like Get Right, or other programs that help you seperate a download into sections that way you don't have to have your computer on for hours to get a certain file.

I know there are other DL managers out there. Try www.download.com and look up download manager. You should come up with a bunch of them.
      Jeffrey Collins: Painter
      My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
      My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• msanchez
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Re: Pappa on Kiss tonight

Great set from mr. pappa. He's always got those groovy tracks, Thanks [ms]
        ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• tien
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jul 2004

the beginning sounds good. but then half way through he brings in the ultra cheesiness towards then end when he drops that felix the cat bs "watching car goes by" on sasha's involver... I duno I prefer less tacky hard hitting house, and more progressive nastiness. That hard house bullshit hurts my ears... i duno i really dont like that last song..vocals are fuckin retarded..i onyl want want want to make u happy....do you find me attractive..etcetc..fucking monotone vocal bullshit..sounds awful
          maybe it doesnt sound as good to me because im not dropping or sniffing what sasha is..jk

Comment

• hansh20
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2004

need help, whats the name of the 2 tracks following just after sandcastles (betwen chris ferrer -sandcastles and Phonique ft Die Elfen - the red dress (Tiefschwarz remix))
            " When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "

Comment

• BeachBum
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

I am about three tracks in , sounds good so far , I am grooving right along . Also agree that his style is nice . :o
              The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• msanchez
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

^
                ^
                ^
                Your a bum
                ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• lmmadic
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                  Originally posted by TomTom
                  Originally posted by remy
                  Originally posted by TomTom
                  This mix is really the same mix Pappa hosts on his website since several weeks...so if you want it without John talking over it get it from http://www.anthonypappa.net/main.htm
                  okay, where the heck is this on his website? I looked a couple of weeks ago when it was mentioned as well and couldn't see it. Its not just the streaming icon he has on there, is it?
                  It?s the CD you can click on...use a download manager and you can download it and not only listen to the stream. :wink:
                  I dont want to sound like a dumbazz but what is a dl mananger?? i double click on the cd on his website and I just get a page full of garbage.

right click, save as...you know the drill
                  thank me later :wink:
                  sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• chato
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

bit late just hearing the pappa kiss and its sweet
                    ...enjoy every single second

Comment

• Digger
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2004

i stick with his kiss100 of 2001 yeah dark shit
                      https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                      All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• mono
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

Comment

• subdude
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hansh20
                          Phonique ft Die Elfen - the red dress (Tiefschwarz remix))
                          This song owns.
                          _________
                          _subdude_
                          _________

Comment

• skahound
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FiFrota
                            does any1 know of a track pappa is spining that has something with "clock" in it's name? clockwise or clockwerk.., he (pappa) told me something like that a week ago when I asked him, music was too loud and I couldn't listen well. I listened lexicon avenue drop it some time ago, has a HUGE bassline like a big motor.. obscure tribal track, any help??? :wink:
                            HELP
                            Possibly: KING UNIQUE "Overclockers with Circus Bells" [CDR]
                            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• san
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jun 2004

this is actually pretty good, imo. last time i saw pappa was at centro-fly with porter opening and porter rocked his ass. pappa's first mix trainwrecked. lmao. after a few more tracks he dropped i lost interest.
                              this set of his is really good though. i might have to see him if he comes through nyc again soon.
                              poop on you

Comment

• GregWhelan
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

Agreed with the comment above - Pappa's kiss mix from 2001 is the best hour i've ever heard on the radio.

Looking forward to this mix.

Comment

Working...