X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stencil_cp
    Addiction started
    • Aug 2005

Re: Chris Fortier/JVM or Sashweed?

when JZ teamed up with Nic F i wondered if it would be a duo that drew the best-yet-to-come out of the other, but t'was not the case imo. ideally CF and JVM would do the same thing, but i've never heard them together and have a hard time imagining it.

Sasha & Digweed, though, blew my mind at bonnaroo two years ago--only set i've been to of theirs. must go with them as tried and true despite not overly digging what i've heard of late...

Comment

• pipey
      Gold Gabber
      • Mar 2007

to be honest, i love fortier, think jvm is decidedly average and think s and d are the best duo ever.

i think that gabriel and dresden were good fun, but definately not one of my "must haves"
      Originally posted by Kamal
      Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• bobjuice
        Banned
        • May 2008

From your choices i'd have to go for S+D, they've been at the top of the pile for the thick end of 20 years. Unbelievable.

My own personal choice for a dynamic duo would be Howells and Hernan

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

cusick + jvm!

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

I've never been into the whole back to back thing. I can't say I have ever really seen the point. I preferred Sasha & Digweed when one would play for an hour or two, then the other and so on through the night. Then maybe an hour or two together at the end. but over all I would rather see them all separate.
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• fatalfelix
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2008

Sasha & DIggers for sure, but I have to say that my opinion is based on the first name. Sasha & Zabiela, Cattaneo or Warren will be good too (actually better, because Diggers style is not my taste) .
              "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• highdesert
                Getting Somewhere
                • Sep 2008

During the delta heavy tour S&D played one for one for the last hour or so of the two shows I caught (Houston and New Orleans). At the New Orleans show the back to back part was definitely the best part of the night, it was like they were trying to one up the other with each record they played. It got so good at one point that everyone took a shoe off and held it in the air, heard that was on the DVD, absolutely crazy.

Wish I would have been in Florida back in the day, I bet there was a night or two where Sasha, Digweed, Chris and Jimmy went back to back to back to back. Would like to have heard that

Comment

Working...