[TNT007] Glanta - Who Is Jon Loss (Original, David West, Dan Welton)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filthy
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2004

[TNT007] Glanta - Who Is Jon Loss (Original, David West, Dan Welton)

I almost missed this one and since you guys shouldn't I thought I would post it here! The original is the one I like the most and frankly I'm a bit surprised that I have yet to see it charted anywhere..

Listen/Buy @ Beatport

Glänta makes his debutsingle on Tolerant with a deep eerie (and great) progressive track.

He gets extra help from the Man of the moment, David West, who delivers a storming peak time techno monster of a remix. Davids collaboration with Ida Engberg, Supercluster, recently stormed the charts on Beatport, with all three mixes of Supercluster went top 20 within the techno and progressive genres. Support on this baby is coming from a wide array of dj´s of different styles.

Nick Warren, Renato Cohen, Jon O´Bir, Ida Engberg, Jerome Isma-ae, Jon Silva, Kenneth Thomas, Louis Osborne, Sin Plomo, Marcus Schössow, Damien Chicken, Dan Welton, Darwin (David Sjödin), Dumb Dan, Gordon Coutts, Nolan Kane, Thomas Wagner, Tim Andresen, Adam Huszar, Ceeryl, Chris Cargo, Cid Inc, Darin Epsilon, Edu Imbernon, Flash Brothers, Gabi Newman, Kristina Sky, Luke Porter, Mark Bale, Parham Sahfti, Samer, Sergio Fernandez, Shawn Mitiska, Steve Parry.
    Come on, Scott, you're still young! Being a true loser takes years of ineptitude.
  • elektral
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2009

Re: [TNT007] Glanta - Who Is Jon Loss (Original, David West, Dan Welton)

good ep

Comment

• HouseHeadDan
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2009

Excellent Post

Comment

• filthy
        Addiction started
        • Nov 2004

hells yeah! good to see the ep climbing the charts too!
        Come on, Scott, you're still young! Being a true loser takes years of ineptitude.

Comment

• yannick_kadens
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2009

great vinyl david west remix rocks!

Comment

• gseeo1348
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jul 2009

awesome, thanks...

Comment

• djdannyd
              Fresh Peossy
              • Aug 2009

tnxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...