X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Re: RIP my Tomcat.

Thanks folks! He's def close to my heart, so I feel he is near!
    Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Sorry to hear this Chanty. Pet's become our best friends. I don't care what anyone says about the human pet relationship. It's real, and the hurt is real.

My condolences.
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• hypoluxxa
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Sooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about your loss.

Comment

• dusk
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

RIP kitty cat Sorry for your loss Chanty

I used to house sit for a friend who had 2 cats, both of whom are no more... really really sad.
          ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Look at it this way: it was a stray but it stuck with you for the last 2 years, and loving it that much I reckon Mr. Tomcat had a good life with you.

I know what it feels like to lose a pet. They're a bit like family, a loved one. Just an animal to many, but so much more than that to you.
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• art71
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Sorry to hear Chanty. It is a difficult thing to deal with emotionally, but hang in there and remember the good times you spent with him. That is what helped me get through the rough times after putting down 3 cats over the years.

Comment

• tiddles
                Encryption, Jr.
                • Jun 2004

sorry, that sucks.

i know how you feel, my kitty Bacchus got out and lost 3 weeks ago, just 1 week after immigrating to the US. fucking sucks, i love kitties!

Comment

• chanty
                  • Jun 2004

Awe...sorry to hear that Tiddles! Have you tried postering your neighbourhood? It's almost worse when they go missing like that because you don't know what happened to them. I've had that happen too.
                  Ahhh, the price of loving the kitties!

I am totally remembering all of the good, loving, fun times with my kitty...he was so cute and such a character. He brought countless smiles to my face.
                  Last edited by chanty; June 8, 2009, 09:58:30 AM.
                  Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• DancingQueen
                    AVB FanClub | President
                    • Oct 2005

Awww chanty *hug*
                    If you need to talk or anything like that, you know where I am.

RIP Tomcat

PS - Its very admirable that you took him into your home 2 years ago and showed him what it was like to be truly loved. You are a wonderful person with a big heart xo
                    sigpic
                    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

sorry chanty. i have a cat and i know i'd be very upset if anything ever happened to him. hope you're doing ok. just know that he's in a better place now.
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• chanty
                        • Jun 2004

Just to note that if anyone here has to put a pet down and has a vet come to their home to make it calmer and more peaceful for the pet and owners....make sure they bring a technician with them so you don't have to restrain your own pet for the procedure.
                        The experience was quite the opposite of what I wanted for Tom and ourselves.

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                          sorry chanty. i have a cat and i know i'd be very upset if anything ever happened to him. hope you're doing ok. just know that he's in a better place now.
                          Heck yeah man. I would be torn to pieces if something ever happened to my two daughters (My girl cats).

Originally posted by chanty
                          Just to note that if anyone here has to put a pet down and has a vet come to their home to make it calmer and more peaceful for the pet and owners....make sure they bring a technician with them so you don't have to restrain your own pet for the procedure.
                          The experience was quite the opposite of what I wanted for Tom and ourselves.
                          That's quite painful, Chanty. So sorry. Just remember, you were helping him, not hurting him..
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• chanty
                            • Jun 2004

Thanks Lilsensa! It was painful and not the memory I want to dwell on. Thanks for reminding me I was helping him! Hugs!

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

My fiance's cat was suffering from kidney failure when I first met her. One of the things I fell in love with about her was how much she cared for her cat. Every day she would give it these fluids from the dr. via iv inside the cats back, which extended Houston's life for 2 years the vet said.

Watching her give that cat an iv was amazing.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chanty
                                • Jun 2004

I gave my cat Fritzer fluids under the skin with a needle and iv a bag too. She also had chronic kidney disease. She lived another 3 months with the help of the saline. Her urea levels were at 234 and Toms were at 612 with normal levels being between 45 and 65. I wish I could have caught it sooner to keep him around a little longer, but that's life I guess.

Comment

Working...