X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Feather's life story

^^ I do find them funny.This is only the internet after all. Although most of what I give is positive and I always sign

Btw You get that message when you have sent previous rep to the person you are trying to send rep to. . I don't remember what you sent me??
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

All I'm gonna say is, maybe it's time for you to back away from the computer and this thing called the internet, and calm the fuck down. I haven't done a single thing to elicit that kind of reaction from you. I certainly did not think you negged me, which is why if you actually calmed down and read that post, I said 'you people.'

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shiva
        MCast Mistress
        • Nov 2007

First calm ur tone down please and lets try to stay cool.

And last but not least, yes you did something to get my kinda reaction, the thread was almost close, the subject was almost done and you re-launched it, and you are still persisting on it, sometimes openly and directly, while other times with "discretion". Many posts later you come and say u didn't do anything to deserve my type of reaction.
        Anyway, in both cases plz lets stop here:
        You had your say about many things concerning me, from pix to others, and I respected your wishes so I removed them, for now.
        I thought you would appreciate that, but maybe I was wrong.

As for the internet thing, well it is my problem on when and how to use it, not urs. Unlike you using the net for fun, I use it mostly for work.

Comment

• Haziel
          Likes a finger upthere
          • Jan 2007

lulz we have 3 "last word freak fanatics" in here this could go on for days.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Shiva
            First calm ur tone down please and lets try to stay cool.

And last but not least, yes you did something to get my kinda reaction, the thread was almost close, the subject was almost done and you re-launched it, and you are still persisting on it, sometimes openly and directly, while other times with "discretion". Many posts later you come and say u didn't do anything to deserve my type of reaction.
            Anyway, in both cases plz lets stop here:
            You had your say about many things concerning me, from pix to others, and I respected your wishes so I removed them, for now.
            I thought you would appreciate that, but maybe I was wrong.

As for the internet thing, well it is my problem on when and how to use it, not urs. Unlike you using the net for fun, I use it mostly for work.
            Shiva ... go over every single one of my posts in not just this thread, but any thread involving you in the past, especially the sad thread over the calendar for which red1 was banned.

Go over them, read them, understand them. And then come back here and tell me to 'calm down and stay cool' again. Who's the one flying off the handle here?

How did I 'relaunch' this thread? What comments have I made regarding your pictures? Enlighten me and I shall apologise for them.

PS. My work IS the internet.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

The reason this thread reignited is because you left an unsigned neg rep, to which feather responded to in quite a benign way. You seemed to take that personally and attacked and threatened both of us. Which actually made sense when you admitted that you had left it. But what both he and I said was not aimed at you because we simply had no way of knowing, until you told us. that you had left the rep. That simple.

I actually suspected someone totally different.

You can't realistically expect people to just accept this without some acknowledgement at least.

"[quote]Get off my back, or I will attack, and you don't want that!" - "I've got the power" - SNAP, u know, that song...?

[/quote]Particularly when we didn't believe we were on your back.

I'm off to bed it's 1.00am here. !! So this thread will have to continue without me
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shiva
                yes you did something to get my kinda reaction, the thread was almost close, the subject was almost done and you re-launched it, and you are still persisting on it, sometimes openly and directly, while other times with "discretion".

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  Kelly's Heroes! I fucking love that movie!!1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed0gbAfLnEg[/YOUTUBE]
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Haziel
                    Likes a finger upthere
                    • Jan 2007

Attention pussy shoppers

pussy, pussy, pussy! we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else...

fuck it!

Comment

• Miroslav
                      WHOA I can change this!1!
                      • Apr 2006

good god...this thing is still alive??

Shiva...I'm sorry to say it, but it really looks like you're the only one going ballistic here over the simple posting of an anonymous negative rep comment that you left... It's not worth getting worked up about. Rep is silly and it really doesn't mean jack around here.

Slightly off topic... I most recently got negative repped for my last post in the politics forum (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=72537), along with a friendly anonymous message of: "die!"
                      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                        • Mar 2008

^ dude, if rep meant everything around here, you would be one of the few with a "reputation beyond repute" in reality, imo. and wtf, why does it show that we aren't "friends" anymore Miro? got a reason for deleting me? oh and Shiva, why did you delete all your "friends" (?)

lol wtf

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnwvZcb9EEM[/YOUTUBE]
                        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Haziel
                          Likes a finger upthere
                          • Jan 2007

Lulz at fags that erase people from their friends list ... There are 3 of them that have erased me. As far as I'm concerned they can go ahead and eat a big bag of dicks.

Comment

• Miroslav
                            WHOA I can change this!1!
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                            and wtf, why does it show that we aren't "friends" anymore Miro? got a reason for deleting me?
                            yo we cool, homie. I didn't delete you...or certainly didn't mean to, if I did somehow by accident. I haven't purposefully or consciously deleted anyone who was on my friends list. I still got my main man Jibby up on there!
                            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Shiva
                              MCast Mistress
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                              oh and Shiva, why did you delete all your "friends" (?)
                              Yes I went on a deletion binge coz I believe better have few but good quality friends than a lot but "mediocre" quality (if not bad quality) so called "friends. In the process I might have deleted many by mistake, unintentionally, and to those ones I say I don't have any bad thought towards them and that it was a mistake from my part deleting them while going through that rage deletion thing.
                              And i!!ustrious, you are one of those I deleted by mistake, I am sorry, so please don't feel included with the bad apples, that was ma bad. I just don't appreciate some users that come in here and start using bad language and insult people here and there thinking they are somebody when in fact they are nothing more than children with a username on a forum; Users that barely know words such integrity, politness or having a positive attitude. Donno, maybe that's the way they deal with their environment in order to get attention, when in fact they are only making ridicule out of themselves.

Those users, they can use all their best dictionary and educative words they can come up with, such as fuck, pussy, eat bags of dicks etc...and use all their best limited mature behavior they can come up with as well. Bottom line it is not even worth mentioning them.

But as soon as I read a direct offense towards anyone (especially towards me) I wont hesitate to delete their offensive posts. Last time I checked, no offensive comments towards members were allowed, so i will not hesitate to exercise my moderating rights on this forum.

Comment

• Haziel
                                Likes a finger upthere
                                • Jan 2007

look man I was born poor aight , I never had nuthin i don't know how to act aight. but look at me wha Ima gonna do ? I'm not gonna become a rocket scientist all of the sudden, I'm not eloquent or distinguished .

Ima a nigga aight .. no reallly really really i'm not saying ima a black person Ima a street person... I dont even want to be a street person i even like typical street people , but thats just who I became and what happened in my life and the tragedies in my life that made that way , but that just who I am aight i'm not malevolous or anything is just who I am aight.

Comment

Working...