X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Shiva's life story

I know what you guys are on about...although not all girls are like that. If they wanna play silly games or they usually get told to fuck off. I admittedly had bad experiences but the important thing is that I have learned from them...now I am very happy in my current relationship.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
      ^^without putting words in her mouth, how would she know any different?
      I'm pretty sure rainman's post was meant for you.

This thread is getting funnier than the original article (which was meant to be funny, btw...).
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Women are messed up complicated creatures and I blame it on Cosmopolitan and Sex and the City.

You can say all you want about men, but we're ultimately simple creatures. Beer, blowjobs, tits, asses.

As I see it, is that the battle of the sexes turned into all that equality shit which has then gone the extreme and men are now defined by what women say about them even though we continue existing as we were and doing what we do.

The problem arises because women's ideas and what they want, are so confused they no longer marry with the reality of what they see.

(you can tell I've had my share of psycho women)

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

^^^ Strangely enough I agree with a fair bit of that. Women tend to look for deeper meanings in everything, whereas men are very much of the moment.

One thing though, I have always valued my male friends and have always had more male friends than female. Part of that is that men let me rabbit on about music. Women even look for more meaning in other women
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• spyros
            Gold Gabber
            • May 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
            ^^^ Strangely enough I agree with a fair bit of that. Women tend to look for deeper meanings in everything, whereas men are very much of the moment.
            on the other hand when we really fancy a woman and we want to look for deeper meanings with her in everything, thats when probably she'll remember that we would be better off staying friends...

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh
            Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• cohiba
              Addiction started
              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by DIDI
              Part of that is that men let me rabbit on about music.
              Why is it that so many women have such terrible taste in music? (ie don't like prog )

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

I don't think they hate it, they just have other priorities. Just don't tell them it is prog and they love it!!
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Shiva
                  MCast Mistress
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by rainman
                  ^^ no disrespect shiv, but do you ever get tired of guys kissing your ass because you are hot? i personally find it rediculous, but it has to get old at some point.
                  What can I say, beauty is universal.... Men find women beautiful, women find men handsome...

Are u jealous or something??? No disrespect raindude, but I rather find ur comment REALLY ridiculous. In case you don't know, there is nothing I can do about it, I am born with what God gave me, and if you don't like it then look the other way.

and hey, beauty NEVER DIES, so don't bet on it to get old.

(or maybe I should open a thread beging people stop making me compliments..... )

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

He meant, do you ever get tired of/bored with men going out of their way to be nice to you because of your looks.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shiva
                      MCast Mistress
                      • Nov 2007

Can you be tired of being you??? What kinda question is that ??
                      Hell NO....I'm NOT tired of being complimented....on the contrary, I'M FLATTERED.....

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        Double hoodie beer monster
                        • Jun 2004

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

^^^^

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

We need a translator.

Comment

• nick007
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Oct 2007

Tearing face off = my thread went to shit

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• diegoff
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

"We are just destined to be really, really good friends who only hang out when I don't have a boyfriend, but still need male attention to boost my fragile and all-consuming ego."

hahahahahaha pussy! so real....
                                Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                                Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                                May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

Working...