• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Shiva's life story

Originally posted by DIDI
    Women tend to look for deeper meanings in everything ......
    and to this day they haven't succeeded
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Originally posted by picklemonkey
      LMFAO adam
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Shiva
        Can you be tired of being you??? What kinda question is that ??
        Hell NO....I'm NOT tired of being complimented....on the contrary, I'M FLATTERED.....
        ok, let me try one more time... I think rainman's point was relevant.

There is a difference between the periodic compliment from someone who truly finds you to be beautiful vs. constant skin deep puppy-like worship from a bunch of horny guys for being hot. The former involves an admirer who speaks from the heart and tends to elicit a similar, more heart-felt response from the recipient. The latter is basically why we have Paris Hilton and her oversized ego as an international celebrity now.

I have my opinions on which is preferable, but to each his/her own, I suppose... Anyways. What started as a simple humor article is now a full-blown sociological analysis.
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Shiva
          MCast Mistress
          • Nov 2007

Re: His life story

Well for me it remains a humour, it remains funny.

But I don't understand why some people tend to accentuate on the physical beauty, mine in this particular case....why to mention all that in the first place?? Especially knowing that nobody can control what people say or think, whether it is a nice or ugly compliment. Some comments make me think that I should feel "bothered" by the compliments people tend to make: its not something new to me, its not that i need it coz I know who and what I am, and most of all: I CANNOT CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE SAY OR THINK.

Beauty is very relative, but it is universal. Any woman will always happily receive all kinds of compliments and as often as they come.

This is also why we are called WOMEN...maybe some here don't get my point.

Paris Hilton...well my own thought about that lady is that the world envy her for what she is: uglily & filthily rich and powerful, and anybody would like to be in her shoes....hence all that attention and criticism towards her (IMO). The more critics are launched at her the more envy there is towards her.
          Had you had all those xillion of dollars she has in ur bank account, you would/could easily afford to have an ego as big as that account, even bigger.

Comment

• picklemonkey
            Double hoodie beer monster
            • Jun 2004

But I don't understand why some people tend to accentuate on the physical beauty, mine in this particular case....why to mention all that in the first place??

Comment

• rainman
              Platinum Poster
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Miroslav
              I'm pretty sure rainman's post was meant for you.

This thread is getting funnier than the original article (which was meant to be funny, btw...).

What can I say, beauty is universal.... Men find women beautiful, women find men handsome...

Are u jealous or something??? No disrespect raindude, but I rather find ur comment REALLY ridiculous. In case you don't know, there is nothing I can do about it, I am born with what God gave me, and if you don't like it then look the other way.

and hey, beauty NEVER DIES, so don't bet on it to get old.

(or maybe I should open a thread beging people stop making me compliments..... )
              at first i was going to apologize for you misunderstanding my comment, then thought why should i apologize, i simply asked a question that you obviously didn't understand.

ok, where to begin as there is much light that needs to be shed here. lets go one sentence at a time from your response.

yes, men find women attractive and vice/versa; however, beauty is NOT universal. case in point:

no doubt that either of these two don't love each other tho. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is not universal.

jealous? hardly. not the jealous type and if i were, what would there be to be jealous of? don't understand your comment regarding jealousy. jealous that other guys make themselves look like more of an ass than i do by making comments such as:

Shiva's obviously had to deal with the "let's just be friends" scenario more than many women than you or I know who have.
              i do agree that no one has control of what they are given to work with; whether it be physical appearance or their social skills. (or lack there of) i guess this also goes for the guys who do in fact offer compliments, not actually to be giving compliments but, to get your attention as they aren't aware of their douchery in said comments.

to make the comment "In case you don't know, there is nothing I can do about it" would suggest some form of a demeaning tone from you being upset by not understanding the question being asked by myself; but to be stated after "No disrespect raindude" is somewhat of an oxymoron, no?

look the other way? why would i do that? if you are attractive, odds are that i am going to look, or even pay you a heartfelt comment as i am known to do. this is much different that having someone kiss your ass, there is a difference. having someone tell you that you look good, have beautiful eyes, etc would be a compliment. statements such as:
              Shiva's obviously had to deal with the "let's just be friends" scenario more than many women than you or I know who have.
              is ass kissery at it's finest.

so my question was do you get tired of people kissing your ass because you are hot? not do you get tired of all the compliments you get becasue you are attractive? no one is asking you to control what other people say or think. i was simply asking does it get old because it annoys me to have people kiss my ass on the regular.

and hey, beauty NEVER DIES, so don't bet on it to get old.
              beauty dies....it's called age, it happens when you get old; this is also something we have no control over.

i suppose i should extend some form of an olive branch as i try not to make enemies with anyone. i merely asked a question, wasn't judging you or questioning your self worth. please don't hate me shiv, i may need to trip over my own tongue to get you to notice me some day.

Comment

• Shiva
                MCast Mistress
                • Nov 2007

^ Why should you apologize? Nothing offensive was said, you just said what u had in your mind, which I might have misunderstood in the begining....I felt like you were bothered (and that I should feel bothered as well) of people making me compliments...

However, i have few points to argue here:

Beauty is not universal u say??!
                Maybe we are not talking about the same universalities here....the pic that u showed is not beauty, and I guess we both agree on that, which means that beauty IS universal.
                The sun rising: if I find it beautiful, and if you find it beautiful and if he finds it beautiful, then it is universal.

To you beauty and age cannot coexist?? Its like saying all old people are ugly, for instance...
                Every age has its beauty and magic, whether the twenties or the eighties... Aging doesn't mean ugly, it means aging only.
                Beauty can be preserved in aging, it happens with cars, tracks, wine, body, faces, books, movies and countless other things as well, and the same goes for women AND men. Actually some people get to be more more beautiful as they grow is age...

Beauty dies??!!!

Edit: And where is the limit between making a simple compliment and "kiss a$$", as you put it....where is the limit between those 2, and who sets it? A simple compliment can be "kiss a$$"....lol

Comment

• rainman
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Dec 2005

Beauty is not universal u say??!
                  Maybe we are not talking about the same universalities here....the pic that u showed is not beauty, and I guess we both agree on that, which means that beauty IS universal.
                  The sun rising: if I find it beautiful, and if you find it beautiful and if he finds it beautiful, then it is universal.

To you beauty and age cannot coexist?? Its like saying all old people are ugly, for instance...
                  Every age has its beauty and magic, whether the twenties or the eighties... Aging doesn't mean ugly, it means aging only.
                  Beauty can be preserved in aging, it happens with cars, tracks, wine, body, faces, books, movies and countless other things as well, and the same goes for women AND men. Actually some people get to be more more beautiful as they grow is age...
                  touche'

Comment

• Shiva
                    MCast Mistress
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by rainman
                    touche'
                    et coule'

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

I'm gonna come right out and say this: Any thread revolving looks, sex, beauty, Shiva--turns into what we have here. There is always some sort of miscommunication mis-translation going on. It's clear she has different perceptions on these issues from most of us, and I think it's a fine example of the point rainman raised.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• rainman
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Dec 2005

^ i concur sir.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

It does seem to be an ongoing problem.
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                            and to this day they haven't succeeded
                            r There would have to be something to find
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shiva
                                MCast Mistress
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by feather
                                I'm gonna come right out and say this: Any thread revolving looks, sex, beauty, Shiva--turns into what we have here. There is always some sort of miscommunication mis-translation going on. It's clear she has different perceptions on these issues from most of us, and I think it's a fine example of the point rainman raised.
                                ^ Yes, many times we do have miscommunications...sort of normal I think coz we all come from different cultures...many times i donno if someone is joking or not.

But plz feather, don't make me seem the one "different", with different perceptions "from most of us" thing and all that coz I have never asked for anyone to open threads about me nor expect any compliments from anybody, but they simply keep on coming, and I cant control what people say or type.
                                I don't like to be blamed like that...for doing what??? for being who I am??!
                                A recent example, whats this?!

I don't see the name "feather" in the highlights... Did I ask for it?!! Do I need it??!!! I shouldn't be blamed like that, blamed for what others do, or for what I am or for how I look...that type of attitude is not fair, it is not square!
                                Some users wana make jokes, and I go along with it; after all we are here for fun. But i don't accept to have fun at my expense (coz I could act/react differently trust me).

Another point: the subject was almost cleared & closed....but it just got re-opened, u just did, why feather?! Why is there a need to point me out and then sort of blame me for it...?!

Originally posted by DIDI
                                It does seem to be an ongoing problem.
                                For me there is no problem but it seems many do have problems...
                                I didn't ask to be put at the center of the attentions, but someone keeps on doing it.

Comment

Working...