• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

Re: Feather's life story

Originally posted by chanty
    I'm sorry too Shiva, but I don't see it that way. He's never critized me or lots of other members here. I'm guessing you two have getting along problems. Not a big deal, but please don't start threatening the delete or ban hammer on us. I still miss red1.
    Chanty let us be clear on this:
    First I have never threatened anybody, stating what I am is not a threat unless you wana see it that way. I am not the type of woman that threatens, but I know how to defend myself u can bet on it.
    Second, know that i was very sad of the story of Red1. Yes, I missed his funny jokes as well, and i was not happy when he left. KNOW THIS!
    But know also that in Red1's case he insulted me on several occasions, open direct insults, now I don't think you would like that, would you? Especially when you are a public figure.
    He didn't just insult me but he insulted other people as well, key-persons to this forum....he looked for it. His incident with me was not the only cause of his rejection.

And I don't see why you are bringing Red1's story with this? It has nothing to do with what we are discussing now, nobody has insulted nobody. Ah, or my answers might be too direct sometimes....maybe, but in no case I have ever insulted anyone or disrespected anyone. So don't make it about me please.

Then when MSers open subject directed at women and try to involve me directly, they seek my kind of answers, I guess. Otherwise there is no point to all of this.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

We saw what happened to Red and I for for one, feel guilty because we didn't help him. Basically he saw things we didn't at the time.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Shiva
        MCast Mistress
        • Nov 2007

Like what for example, please enlighten me.

Comment

• Haziel
          Likes a finger upthere
          • Jan 2007

According to the Hindu Tradition , Shiva is the goddess of destruction you are sure making honor to your name

example : Red 1 , Sudan records , Kintar and also Mod reputation .

all of these are gone or destroyed .

I'm with feather on this one is a sad day for GYY and MS

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

I don't think I have to . It's pretty well all out there now.
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

well, i thought some of us tried to help those that got banned...
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Shiva
                MCast Mistress
                • Nov 2007

Ah thank you. Yes it is my direct answers that you don't like then...
                Incredible, some users here allow themselves to joke, heavily sometimes, but when they get the reply they don't like it.... well too bad then.

Then concerning the mod thing, I have never, ever, not once, used this right or deleted/modified or played with anyone's post (like some other mod might do). There was once, at a direct insult towards my person that I modified the post, and it was Red1's. You wana crucify me for it? lol
                So why all this fear and "threatening" thing you want to make me look??? You don't like my direct answers, well I'm sorry for you then. As long as I don't disrespect you my answer and opinion is just as valid as yours.

Comment

• chanty
                  John, John, where art thou!
                  • Jun 2004

Does it really nead to be spelled out for you Shiva?
                  If a male came on this board out of nowhere and said "Hi, I'm a model and a dj, here, look at my face and my dick, by the way I'm a new mod, how do you do?" I'd be laughing my ass off! Which I am btw.
                  You consistantly seemed surprised by the reaction you get from members here.
                  Why you're surprised is what I'd like to know.

I'm sitting here with my bf, cats and having a nice cold beer and enjoying this beautiful summer evening! Drama is so far removed from my life and norm.
                  The drama on MS used to be minimal...it'd be nice if the drama went away!
                  Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Haziel
                    Likes a finger upthere
                    • Jan 2007

Fuck man another minimal hater ... you to chanty???

Comment

• Shiva
                      MCast Mistress
                      • Nov 2007

Does it really nead to be spelled out for you Shiva?
                      If a male came on this board out of nowhere and said "Hi, I'm a model and a dj, here, look at my face and my dick, by the way I'm a new mod, how do you do?" I'd be laughing my ass off! Which I am btw.
                      You consistantly seemed surprised by the reaction you get from members here.
                      Why you're surprised is what I'd like to know.

I'm sitting here with my bf, cats and having a nice cold beer and enjoying this beautiful summer evening! Drama is so far removed from my life and norm.
                      But to make you feel like ur a nobody is fine...to be sarcastic and put you down is fine too.
                      I don't see any drama, you can come at me with all the excuses, all I am doing is standing my grounds. After all this is a forum for fun, I dont see any drama. You are sitting with your bf friend having a coffee, good for you. I am having mine as well and enjoying my time.
                      There is an argument and there is a counter argument, you say this and I will reply with that....and so goes on this thread.....there is no drama.

Whats next?

(btw, I am not new, thats my 3rd yr on MS, having few yrs more of membership on this forum does it make you that special?)

Comment

• spyros
                        Gold Gabber
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by Haziel
                        According to the Hindu Tradition , Shiva is the goddess of destruction you are sure making honor to your name

example : Red 1 , Sudan records , Kintar and also Mod reputation .

all of these are gone or destroyed .

I'm with feather on this one is a sad day for GYY and MS
                        i might say here that im with feather on this one as well. sorry shiva, i respect you a lot as i respect all the ms members, but the last couple of months i noticed that some of your posts are well out of order. i found them a bit offensive with a very arrogant attitude and we werent used to this from you.. maybe you have to chill out for a bit..
                        Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• Haziel
                          Likes a finger upthere
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Shiva
                          Incredible, some users here allow themselves to joke, heavily sometimes, but when they get the reply they don't like it.... well too bad then.

Then concerning the mod thing, I have never, ever, not once, used this right or deleted/modified or played with anyone's post (like some other mod might do). There was once, at a direct insult towards my person that I modified the post, and it was Red1's. You wana crucify me for it? lol
                          So why all this fear and "threatening" thing you want to make me look??? You don't like my direct answers, well I'm sorry for you then. As long as I don't disrespect you my answer and opinion is just as valid as yours.

Just when I thought you couldn't fail any harder, you go and do something like this and remind me the depths to which human intelligence can sink are even lower than I can possibly imagine.

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

No, it's the innuendo, attacks and threats.

Comment

• Shiva
                              MCast Mistress
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                              No, it's the innuendo, attacks and threats.
                              What attacks?? what threats?? Please show them to me.

Comment

• Jenks
                                I'm kind of a big deal.
                                • Jun 2004

i found out Shiva is a mod by reading this thread. lol.

Comment

Working...