Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: melbourne

I'm glad I don't keep up with the news.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by pipey
      ok so now im home... stupid airplanes make my back sore! just heard from work that i have to be quarantined cos of swine flu... fair enough = im going to stay home, get hammered and play world of warcraft
      I use a pillow for my back, roll a blanket up for behind my neck and then another pillow to fold my arms over...this seems to work the best, I don't fly anymore without that setup

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Don't you need another blanket to cover up with?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

why can't everyone just hug and run through rainbows.

Originally posted by DIDI
          It is happening both here and in Sydney I'm ashamed to say. Unfortunately I think the media have made it worse. I think it started more as nasty people picking on soft targets, i.e. students travelling alone on public transport, a lot of whom are Indian. But when the Indian part was emphasised they became a more specific target. Nasty people went , "That's a good idea ! " It's a vicious circle. The police here have reacted well and are patrolling public transport etc. But there is no shadow of a doubt that we do have a strong racist element in some parts of the population.

I really hope it can be worked out. India and Australia have many areas of mutual advantage.
          Originally posted by cohiba
          I think the tension in sydney is mainly between the lebanese & the indian communities. The indian kids were probably targeted because of a lack of situational awareness, travelling alone at night in the dodgier western suburbs of sydney listening to ipods, carrying laptops etc. Definately not a situation that I would want to put myself in. Then the media blew it out of proportion and it got turned into a political issue - I think the Chinese government took the oppurtunity to have a crack at us, ironically on the anniversary of the tiananmen square massacare
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• pipey
            Gold Gabber
            • Mar 2007

ffs people are stupid.

the more we think were different, the more we realise were all the same.

im not racist - i hate people of all races :P
            Originally posted by Kamal
            Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

hope u had fun in Melbourne Pipey sorry i am late

Comment

Working...