X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

500.000+ pounds per week salary...

Ronaldo's new deal.... I will make sure to have my boy play well soccer (football) coz damn!!!!

• diegoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: 500.000+ pounds per week salary...

I´d rather stay with my freedom...
    It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
    Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
    May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Valentino Rossi is paid £30 million a year by Yamaha and he doesn't have to kick a ball around a field
      Last edited by chunky; June 12, 2009, 03:34:07 PM.
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Shiva
        MCast Mistress
        • Nov 2007

At that level of money earnings, whether it is 500.000 pounds per week or 30 million $ per year, it is almost the same...it is A LOT of money.

I'ld rather have my kid play soccer than drive bikes, at least it is less dangerous.

(loving the idea of talking about "my kid"...thweeeeet)

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Yeah...what's the added value of a $20.000,- watch except serving as an overpriced extension of your undersized wiener? (k this is very sexist since it implies only men make lots of money and throw it at useless stuff).

I'm all for good money if you're worth it, but it all seems to be getting out of proportion (or has been for a while, just gets more attention since the crisis).
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

UEFA is considering a number of measures to curb soccer's excesses including the tightening of financial regulation on excessive club debt; imposing stricter rules on player transfers, limiting the amount of revenue a club can spend on transfers and wages, and limiting the number of professional player contracts that can be issued in each country across Europe to reduce the size of squads

Soccer's big-wigs are grumbling about the "excessive" fee Real Madrid are prepared to pay to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to Spain. Fans and media critics are equally vocal about the world record transfer.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...