X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homegrove
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

FAO Londoners

Any decent hotels near Matter? I want to save up on taxi-fairs. I'm also thinking about booking way ahead of time. God forbid the pound would go up in value if I wait.
    Forward thinking house music
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: FAO Londoners

We stay at the Holiday Inn Express

"Just minutes from the O2 (Millennium Dome) and North Greenwich Underground, this newly refurbished, contemporary hotel is a great choice for your stay in the nation’s capital. "

Situated on the Greenwich Peninsula, this Holiday Inn Express offers modern, air-conditioned accommodation just a 15-minute walk from the O2 Arena, the IFS...
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• jackdaniels
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2008

Try travelodge london docklands....I have not been myself but it is quite near matter, and if you book far enough in advance you may get rooms for £19 a night.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/saver_rooms/ (run a search for docklands and enter in your arrival date to see whether the saver rooms are available for your date).

Btw, the hotel will be no frills of course.
      sigpic

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

I would go with Simon's choice. Nice location easy to find and we can all meet up for a drink. I just hope I can get Monday off work
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

I've got the Friday and Monday off ... getting excited already !

Even though it's Sasha tonight and Sasha and Diggers in ibiza I really love the Bedrock @ Matter nights + the meetup.

The 10.5 set is sounding amazing right now.
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...