X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Localizer
    Platinum Poster
    • Jul 2004

Great Article in Scientific American in the latest issue

being the super engineering nerd that I am, I'm subscribed to several magz, of which, scientific american. And what's one of their major stories? The research of different strains of marijuana to be allowed so that further studies can be made. Studies already show that we have a neurotransmitter in B1 (I think that's the one) in our extrastriate cortex that mimics that of THC....if you all go to B&N or Borders, be sure to take a glance....

on another note, this issues pop science showcases Amar Bose and his latest product which took him 24 years of research....a new suspension system that alleviates any roll on vehicles....enjoy
    Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
    -Bertrand Russell
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

dork.

j/k we really need smart people in this world, just look around and realize that p.diddy makes millions. something is wrong.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

super nerds unite
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• ubiqe
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Talking of nerds - certainly not B1... it may be V1 but that's striate cortex, extrastriate cortex starts from V2. :P
        And by the way we've got lots of funny chemicals in the brain - drugs & co. have effects on you ONLY because they are similar to what you've got in the brain anyway. We have opiates there too. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...