X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Dreams

How many are on the train that dreams mean something. While I don't tend to make much of them, I had one this week that I just never imagined could have happened.

In my dream, I was meeting with a friend and described a prior meeting with this friend, which was actually another dream, as I haven't seen this friend of mine since the last 16 years. It really really really weirded me out that I remember a dream in another dream (just saying that sounds so odd) as I'm reminiscing this meeting to a friend - both times in separate dreams (seriously wtf).

No I wasn't under the influence of anything, I was fast asleep and got up feeling rather uncomfortable.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Dreams

Along a similar vein, what I have noticed as I've gotten older (almost 30) is how dreams have indeed seemed to take on more real meaning than they once did.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Miguel
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

your mind can take you to weird places yes, dreams are a reminder of this. i just dont try to understand them anymore, never could

Comment

• rainman
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2005

i have come to the understanding that there are somethings that we, as humans, are not capable of comprehending, therefore i try to read too much into dreams anymore. the human psyche is strange thing.

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Dreaming is one of my favorite things to do. No joke. It's like watching your very own reality show with characters that you choose, and with outcomes that you do not choose.
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Feb 2009

Donīt know why, but when eat like an animal for dinner, have nightmares.. the funny thing is that i know is a dream and actually enjoy it..

Defo dreams means something imo.. but in my case, canīt explain what it is

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

^that's because what happens in the body also has an affect on the mind...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• rainman
                Platinum Poster
                • Dec 2005

^^true, well stated. works as the opposite as well.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Feb 2009

^^ Yeah.. I guess we all must find harmony between mind and body.. thatīs the key

When have stress at work or something like that, my body noticed that.. Headache, back problems, all kinds of consecuences

Comment

• etincelles
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2005

Last edited by etincelles; April 19, 2010, 01:42:28 PM.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      Double hoodie beer monster
                      • Jun 2004

am I the only one who (after a night of drinking) has dreams in which I'm pissing for hours on end?

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                        am I the only one who (after a night of drinking) has dreams in which I'm pissing for hours on end?
                        After a night of drinking, donīt dream at all... no joke

Comment

• Homegrove
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

I had a dream not long ago where I was walking alone on an elevated highway while the world below me burned.

But I didn't need that to tell me I'm an egomaniac.
                          Forward thinking house music

Comment

• lilsensa
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                            It's you pissing the bed!
                            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Haziel
                              Likes a finger upthere
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Kamal
                              In my dream, I was meeting with a friend and described a prior meeting with this friend, which was actually another dream, as I haven't seen this friend of mine since the last 16 years. It really really really weirded me out that I remember a dream in another dream (just saying that sounds so odd) as I'm reminiscing this meeting to a friend - both times in separate dreams (seriously wtf).

I know some about dreams , is funny i was gonna make a thread a bout dreams the other day , weeeirrd!!

Anywys i would say this person for some reason had thought about you kamal just recenlty , since is someone you havent seen in a long time , you might hear news from the person as well.

you seem to be the concious person that knows how to differentiate when is a dream and when is not. I use to noticed that when i was a kid , and so in my dream I would go desperatly on a mad rampage trying to find a hottie and grab her poon . such nice childhood memories

Basically we have two big theories about dreams One is the karl jung theory which he deeply believes that us humans own a 6th sense and so dreams prevents us in some way about what is to come.

The second one was done by the father of Psycho analysis that is Freud in which he believes that dreams are a mechanism of repressed desires that are fulfilled most of the time in dreams.

I'm more into the karl jung theory , I do like the freud one as well but then again freud inhaled enough coke to kill a horse

Comment

Working...