X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

Re: Dreams

I always believed dreams are some of the unconcious decisions we make while we are awake that we play out when we are asleep.

Eg: Kamal's dream: maybe you unconcious thought of your friend and meeting him and you then dreamt the dream of that????

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• pipey
      Gold Gabber
      • Mar 2007

i never remember my dreams. it sucks.
      Originally posted by Kamal
      Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

I have this dream all the time that my teeth are falling out....I have no clue what it means though.

Originally posted by picklemonkey
        am I the only one who (after a night of drinking) has dreams in which I'm pissing for hours on end?
        No, but when I have to pee and I am dreaming, it will make its way into the dream somehow lol
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

sometimes i'll be doing something new and then remember having a dream about doing it. it's really strange

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

I believe that dreams are our subconcious talking to us, but I also think that it can be the power of the brain we don't normally use, and things like telepathy etc can come into it.
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

What gets to me is that I dreamed of another dream. Because dreams are so random, unless its a subliminal message or a vision of an impending event, they almost never repeat themselves let alone interconnect across different sleep times. WEIRDLY, I've had both happen but this interconnecting dream has happened just once.
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by tiddles
                sometimes i'll be doing something new and then remember having a dream about doing it. it's really strange
                I've had that happen too....its the strangest feeling when it happens!
                sigpic
                RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

No I wasn't under the influence of anything, I was fast asleep and got up feeling rather uncomfortable.
                  sleep prostrate controlling again!

Comment

• dusk
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                    I have this dream all the time that my teeth are falling out....I have no clue what it means though.
                    If you ever find out do let us know.. this is a dream on repetition for me including flying... I'm always flying off somewhere after being chased.. haven't had one of those in a while.

Dreams tend to scare me though especially a blood curling one that I had a couple years ago where I witnessed my best friend getting stabbed to death I truly wish that I didn't remember my dreams sometimes.

Have had quite a few deja vu moments as well
                    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                      Anyone have Styx livesets?
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                      l
                      its either fear or anxiety - probably related to the typical aging process of moving through life.

unless you ate 4 pounds of icecream with starbursts and sprinkles, in which case your teeth are falling out!
                      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Miguel
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by dusk
                        Have had quite a few deja vu moments as well
                        yes, and they are quite weird arent they ?

Comment

• bobjuice
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

I can rarely remember mine though i relate to Dusk's - flying or hovering above the ground often comes into them, as does being chased, though unable to run.
                          worst i ever had i was being chased by welsh clowns with knives and it went on for what seemed like ages. Always said if i was ever in a band it'd be called "welsh clowns with knives" after that...
                          i was trying to give up weed at the time. I was straight back on the bastard the next day i can tell you

Comment

• DancingQueen
                            AVB FanClub | President
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                            its either fear or anxiety - probably related to the typical aging process of moving through life.
                            hmmmm that is very interesting.....I will have to research it a little more.

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                            unless you ate 4 pounds of icecream with starbursts and sprinkles, in which case your teeth are falling out!
                            mmmm ice cream would be nice right now, lol
                            sigpic

Comment

• picklemonkey
                              Double hoodie beer monster
                              • Jun 2004

What gets to me is that I dreamed of another dream. Because dreams are so random, unless its a subliminal message or a vision of an impending event, they almost never repeat themselves let alone interconnect across different sleep times. WEIRDLY, I've had both happen but this interconnecting dream has happened just once.
                              I seem to have the same few dreams recurring every month or two for years now. they aren't the only dreams I have (and I can't remember any of them now ) but they definitely stick out when I wake up the following morning

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

I have different homes reoccurring in my dreams!
                                Originally posted by TheVrk
                                it IS incredible isn't it??
                                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...