X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Dreams

i've had the teeth falling out dream before, my wife too. all points back to either money, anxeity, stress.

I lucid dream a lot too. It usually happens when i wake up and fall right back to sleep and return to the same dream, but it's a lucid dream the second time around. I have a lot of really weird dreams too, that are pretty far fetched and out there and a lot of times they're so wacky, i'll realize it's a dream (the no way this is for real feeling) and lucid dream.

I live in the city with a lot of random noises so i'm woken up a lot by sharp sounds and fall right back to sleep. I don't think i ever fully gain consciousness, but just enough to jolt the brain to recognize the dream then go back into it. it's pretty weird. it's been happening more in the past few years since we've moved into the density of the city.

i can't remember the last time i had one of those fantastic night sleeps where you wake up and you're all refreshed and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i think i may need ambien, but i hate to go down the pill route. i lay down in bed and the cartoon and music starts and the brain just goes and goes. actually, it's after midnight now, i should go to bed.

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

Teeth falling out dreams are horrible, the sound it makes as your teeth are falling into the palm of your hand makes me cringe.
      Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Haziel
        Likes a finger upthere
        • Jan 2007

I had a dream today i was giving my fap stick to many Ms users , i wont say names but you guys sure were enjoying it

Comment

Working...