• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProgAgressive_Maniac
    Addiction started
    • Oct 2006

Re: Charlie May's Transitions Mix in 320k sound quality without voiceovers

Originally posted by feather
    And you call yourself ProgAggressiveManiac!
    Yes.. yes.. i know.. the shame!!!!
    "Nobody ever bought a cd because it had a good signal to noise ratio" - 'David Moulton'

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

^^ Get with the programme and grab Transitions 250 too if you don't already have it - Diggers live set from Bedrock 10.5 @ Matter is rather special
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ProgAgressive_Maniac
        Addiction started
        • Oct 2006

Haven't got that one either... I haven't really listened to many live sets over the past yr... I was on a bit of an Artist Albums tip to be honest... Apart from the Charlie May's set the only 2 other sets i've listened to over the last yr was Digweed'ss set at Madrid on the 1st of jan this year and Chris Fortier'ss queens b'day one. Not much at all.....

Excuse my blindness but where is the Transitions 250 download?
        "Nobody ever bought a cd because it had a good signal to noise ratio" - 'David Moulton'

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Downloads>Kiss show June 14 both parts if I'm not wrong. I got the Proton Radio version.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ProgAgressive_Maniac
            Addiction started
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by feather
            Downloads>Kiss show June 14 both parts if I'm not wrong. I got the Proton Radio version.
            Thanks feather... downloading now... How exciting..

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

this one's pretty good, but who's got the steiger mix from a few years ago @ 320?

Comment

• |Thrax|
                Platinum Poster
                • Mar 2007

i was unimpressed. i'll try again
                This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
                Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
                  this one's pretty good, but who's got the steiger mix from a few years ago @ 320?
                  I was just thinking this morning of another guest mix that might top this and Steiger came to mind too.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by |Thrax|

yeah same here. i was really anticipating a gem from reading all the responses but when i previeiwed it i really dont understand all the hype.

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

It rocks

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by chuckc
                        yeah same here. i was really anticipating a gem from reading all the responses but when i previeiwed it i really dont understand all the hype.
                        By previewing it do you mean you skipped through it? That was what I did at first and then I finally got a chance to listen to it yesterday with a set of headphones and I was blown away. It's really a good mix. I don't usually download the mixes but thought i would give it a go with all of the comments and I find that it is really good.
                        Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• bobjuice
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by |Thrax|
                          Yeah, it's worth another bash. I played it first time and was a bit

2nd play i liked it so could be a grower for some??

Comment

• ace_dl
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

I have been listening it on the repeat the whole day with my headphones as well and it really is sublime ...

Especially the last 20-30 minutes

***EDIT***

Forgot to mention that Digweed's set is really something different but definitely worth listening.

That last tune ... John Selway, Christian Smith - Mistral is huge
                            Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• evo7
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jun 2004

Lots of twinkly glitchy fx, nice productions but no real tunes tho - will give another listen......
                              www.soundcloud.com/superistic

Comment

• Kinetic
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
                                greatest guest mix ever, to this day. IMHO.
                                "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
                                http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

Working...