X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twilo79
    Getting warmed up
    • Mar 2007

Re: Sander Kleinenberg Live at Cafe Mambo Ibiza Deep House Set - 6/12/09

Thank you, Very much!! looking forward to this, just the title alone is making me think this is just what i need to try and get back into everything that has visited the decks in the last 2 years, is it me or is this electro thing destroying the scene?
    Happy Birthday Mercury Server!

Comment

• dre4
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2006

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

There is a 50 minute mix of Sander's on be-at TV from the Pacha Ibiza opening party

Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• mades
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by chunky
          There is a 50 minute mix of Sander's on be-at TV from the Pacha Ibiza opening party

http://www.be-at.tv/#/brands/pacha/p...r-kleinenberg/
          Be-at.tv sends emails to websites and asks to remove the sets with threats.

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by mades
            Be-at.tv sends emails to websites and asks to remove the sets with threats.
            I haven't posted any sets. And I don't think we have had any emails from be-at.tv either. You would think they would want people promoting their site for them by posting links to their website.

Comment

• mades
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2008

I haven't posted any sets. And I don't think we have had any emails from be-at.tv either. You would think they would want people promoting their site for them by posting links to their website.
              This is what they sent to one website:

"We are the copyright owners of several musical works that you are making illegally available for download on your site xxx. (Deadmau5 @ Electric Ballroom, Sander Klienenberg @ WMC closing party, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso @ Vendome). We were provided consent to stream the sets on Be At TV over the past several months by the copyright owners of the musical works. The sets are now being made available for download on xxx without our consent being sought and thereof infringing on our rights.

The damage caused by the infringement by yourself and by the further unauthorized exploitation thereof by third parties (for which you are liable) is considerable.

In order for us to asses, with greater particularity, the damage caused by the infringements we require that you provide, within 7 days the following:

1. the period over which the sets were available on the website;
              2. how you obtained the sets
              3. full details of the steps which have been taken by yourself to prevent further unauthorized exploitation of the sets.

We also require your immediate, unequivocal undertaking that the sets will not, in the future, be broadcast or otherwise be made available anywhere. In the event that you fail to provide this undertaking, we reserve the right to seek an interim injunction from the Court to seek the costs thereof from you. Please notify me immediately to let me know that this track has been removed.

Respectfully,
              Ray Smith"

Comment

• manman
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Thanks

Comment

• tiddles
                  Encryption, Jr.
                  • Jun 2004

This is what they sent to one website:

"We are the copyright owners of several musical works that you are making illegally available for download on your site xxx. (Deadmau5 @ Electric Ballroom, Sander Klienenberg @ WMC closing party, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso @ Vendome). We were provided consent to stream the sets on Be At TV over the past several months by the copyright owners of the musical works. The sets are now being made available for download on xxx without our consent being sought and thereof infringing on our rights.

The damage caused by the infringement by yourself and by the further unauthorized exploitation thereof by third parties (for which you are liable) is considerable.

In order for us to asses, with greater particularity, the damage caused by the infringements we require that you provide, within 7 days the following:

1. the period over which the sets were available on the website;
                  2. how you obtained the sets
                  3. full details of the steps which have been taken by yourself to prevent further unauthorized exploitation of the sets.

We also require your immediate, unequivocal undertaking that the sets will not, in the future, be broadcast or otherwise be made available anywhere. In the event that you fail to provide this undertaking, we reserve the right to seek an interim injunction from the Court to seek the costs thereof from you. Please notify me immediately to let me know that this track has been removed.

Respectfully,
                  Ray Smith"
                  WOW, that guy needs a cockpunch

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

"We are the copyright owners of several musical works that you are making illegally available for download on your site xxx."
                    OK I will say it for a second time "I haven't posted any set for illegal download that Be-at Tv are the copyright owners of"

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                      Anyone have Styx livesets?
                      • Jun 2004

OK I will say it for a second time "I haven't posted any set for illegal download that Be-at Tv are the copyright owners of"
                      but isnt this the same as a bittorrent analogy? you dont host the set, all you did is provide the link, pointing to the set !
                      this is supposed to be a joke - fyi

you would think they would want there site to have free publicity

also: the soundcloud download is 192k/s
                      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Feb 2009

Heard this again and its better than first time imo.. Like the vibe.. Hope Sander give us more of this kind of sounds

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• pr0ficient
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Apr 2006

looks good, thanks for this

Comment

• lucien_m
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Jul 2004

thanks men ! !

Comment

• thezzapper
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jun 2004

sure does!

Originally posted by tiddles
                              WOW, that guy needs a cockpunch
                              sigpic

Comment

• pr0ficient
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Apr 2006

wow, this set is great

I'll even bust out this I word on this one

This set is incredible!!

Comment

Working...