X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Rip 'rip'

'RIP' was a good friend of mine. I (over)used him all the time when speaking about people that I couldn't give two shits about. Now I must bid him adieu as I wake up and realize that he's been used more times than Peter North's cock.

Here are just a few examples of why RIP will 'RIP' with me:

David Carradine? Never met him. Could care less whether he RIP or not. Although, I'm guessing by the fact that he was tooling himself while dangling from a rod in the closet that he's probably pretty peaceful. Unless of course he didn't get to finish the deed. We've all been there, right guys? He'd have an eternity of blue balls.

Ed McMahon? Not a fan. He conned my elderly neighbor and my wife's grandfather into subscribing to publications such as 'Cat Fancy' and 'Boy's Life' even though neither had cats or was a Boy Scout. Knowing that both, my neighbor and my grandfather-in-law, didn't rest peacefully before they passed, due to their impending foreclosures, negative bank accounts and paltry credit ratings, I hope that Ed is happy to be flailing around like an epileptic at a rave for the rest of eternity.

Farrah Fawcett? Never met her either. Is she going to RIP? How do I know? Again, couldn't give a flying felch whether she RIP or not. I mean, unless she's moved on past her douchebag son then she's probably stirring in her grave.

Michael Jackson? Another one. I mean, should RIP? I think he rested in peace several times with folks he shouldn't have. I'm sure he RIP ever time he got gassed and went under the knife.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

Re: Rip 'rip'

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

And this is where the problem lies. You say you have NEVER MET THEM but yet are quick to judge them. Why because of what the media has given you. It's a shame you will never use RIP again for people you have never met. Your Loss

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

rip van winkle?
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
          It's a shame you will never use RIP again for people you have never met. Your Loss

Comment

• buckman
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Rip Torn??
            " Darkness Imprisioning Me
            All That I See
            Absolute Horror
            I Cannot Live
            I Cannot Die
            Trapped In Myself
            Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

I'm gonna rip you a new one if you all keep up with this threadjackin'!

Comment

Working...