X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: Quick question

I have it already but i tried to do what u did and it did not work. I copied the address from the top and pasted but yours worked and mine did not

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Or if you can find the track on juno.co.uk, they have clips in mp3 format that you can easily link to.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
        • Oct 2005

ok cool. well gonna take day off work tomorrow as i am sick. will update chart page tomorrow. Thanks Peps

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
          I have it already but i tried to do what u did and it did not work. I copied the address from the top and pasted but yours worked and mine did not
          You can't take the url off the top of the browser because it's a Flash site, it simply shows the url that loads the Flash shit into the browser.

Have a look at this screenshot, see where it says 'Link to page?' That's what you want:

After you've navigated to the release's page, click on Link to Page and it will give you the URL you want to share with people

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

.. didn't work

Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                • Oct 2005

Oh it worked. Thanks Feather.

Comment

Working...