X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Palin decides she's too good to finish up her term

I can't believe we are still talking about this stupid bitch. We mid as well be talking about Michael Jackson.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

^She resigned just three days ago and many believe she will run for president in 2012, that's why we're still talking about her...she was nearly our VP as well.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

yes but there is a thing called beating a dead horse. She is retarded. We get it. She won't be president.

We should be talking about the CIA Coup in Honduras. Or three weeks of the stock market going down. How Obama is handling the economy. Are jobs on the way? IF so what sector?
        Where is all the bailout money going? Why is Israel getting permission from Saudi Arabia to use its airspace? to bomb Iran perhaps? Why has the White House changed its tune now by saying the US won''t step in the way if Israel wants to bomb Iran? Why did the guy who used to look for Osama in Laden call for a MAJOR terrorist attack in the US killing US citizens?

There are a million other topics that should get attention. You see the banks took over the US gov't so it doesn't matter who is elected. The fact that McCAin picked her just shows how stupid politicians are.
        Last edited by runningman; July 6, 2009, 06:34:33 PM.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Well, I'm a stupid who voted for McCain. Palin was no less qualified than Obama. For her actual governing abilities before she was plucked for VP nomination, I haven't seen any complaints...just her liberal opposition in Alaska out to get her. They even tried to spout some lies that she was bailing due to an investigation, which the FBI themselves had to nip in the bud. Leading up to and during the election, she was vilified by the media at every turn...and of course, she might have done better in choosing some of her words more wisely.

She already mentioned the platform on which she would run (hypothetically speaking) and it sounds a helluva lot better than the spending campaign (using Fiat money) by the current admin.

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Oh, and this (which won't appear anywhere in mainstream media circles) gives some serious validity to her resignation: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wi...-hitting-palin

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

^that actually makes her decision make a lot of sense to me...who wouldn't resign?

Comment

• superdave
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

I hope Palin just goes away, but I think we'll still hear from her. I could go either way that she quit because of the pressure and attacks from the press and liberals or she's prepping a run for the big seat in 2012. It'll take time to figure out her real plan and motives.
                Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• ddr
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

didnt she have to take an oath for that office? on a bible no less? so this is what this neonazi-conservative thinks of JESUS>!!! BLASPHEMY!

what happens IF she does become President and decides... eh... i dont want to finish my term, i have better things to do... common, what a fuckin twat.

let canada have alaska... not like any of us mainland americans ever go there anyway.
                  "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• chloe harris
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

i don't believe in a god, but there sure is something answering my prayers. lol.
                    pillow humping rules.

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

I'll tell you what, I cannot get enough of this story. The more I hear that press conference, the funnier I find it.

To wit:

Life is too short to compromise time and resources. And though it may be tempting and more comfortable to just kind of keep your head down and plod along and appease those who are demanding, hey, just sit down and shut up, but that's a worthless, easy path. That's a quitters way out.
                      Yeah, so she avoids taking the "quitters [sic] way out" by, uh, quitting.

A good point guard, here's what she does. She drives through a full-court press, protecting the ball, keeping her head up because she needs to keep her eye on the basket. And she knows exactly when to pass the ball so that the team can win. And that is what I'm doing -- keeping our eye on the ball that represents sound priorities. Remember, they include energy independence and smaller government and national security and freedom. And I know when it's time to pass the ball for victory.
                      OK, but after passing the ball, a good point guard doesn't walk off the court and go home.

What is even more jarring is that she evidently did that speech off of a teleprompter. That means she actually wrote that out, on purpose, and delivered it that way. We know she can deliver a speech, thinking back to her speech at the RNC, among other good speeches she's given. Very, very odd.

Oh, and then there's this from Peggy Noonan:

Comment

• Miroslav
                        WHOA I can change this!1!
                        • Apr 2006

I guess it was a bit nicer to talk in stupid cliches about "passing the ball" rather than saying:

1. I'm dropping the people of Alaska like a cold piece of shit because I'm pussying out and I can't handle the heat.

or

2. I'm dropping the people of Alaska like a cold piece of shit so that I can go focus on my hellbent ambition to rule the world.

or

3. I'm dropping the people of Alaska like a cold piece of shit so that I can go cash in on my book deals, talk show appearances, tabloid articles, and infomercials.

(...whichever one is actually the case)
                        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Miroslav
                          WHOA I can change this!1!
                          • Apr 2006

well, it's not like we didn't know this... like a bad case of herpes, she just won't go away. As expected, her plan is to blitzkrieg us down here in the lower 48 with her populist hick rhetoric before she runs for president in 2012. And you just know this nation is stupid enough to vote her in. A gallup poll says up to 71% of Republicans say they would vote for her if she ran. These are the same people who voted for Bush.

We're fucked.
                          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

I feel like her reputation is too diminished for her to have a shot at winning.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                              • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• chloe harris
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

god i fucking hate this cunt.
                                i'd love to shove some anal male orgy fucking in her face. cunt. bigot. hater. .
                                pillow humping rules.

Comment

Working...