X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Twilight

OMFG ... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did I pick this up?

I wanted to crawl out of my skin, can't believe how cheesy and cliched the film was. What was interesting was my friend's reaction, who panned the movie and eventually got sucked into the whole thing! Women!

If anything, this movie serves as a constant reminder of how different the sexes are. I mean, there's Sex and the City, but this pile of shit takes it to a level I never knew existed.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Twilight

Movie was ok, not sure what the big deal with Rob Patterson is though? Not the typically romantic hero...however after all the hype I kinda knew that I'd be let down.

So did you like Sex and the City?
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Didn't get the chance to watch Sex and the City, thank god

I think the problem is Twilight is essentialy a high school flick.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• rainman
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2005

have been told so many times that i needed to watch twilight.....after considering the sources of the individuals who recomended, i passed. i keep hearing what a good film it is, but again consider the source. not into goth or love films, i shall pass.

Comment

• dusk
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
          Didn't get the chance to watch Sex and the City, thank god
          It really is not that bad... my fiance enjoyed it (after I forced him to watch..lol)

I think the problem is Twilight is essentialy a high school flick.
          This is true... they could have done soooooooo much more with it.. but ah well
          ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...