• Bender420
    Tickle me Elmo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Useless Superpowers

Originally posted by Kamal
    can tell you about people by looking at their photos
    works more often than not.

so what do my pics say about me ?
    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Kat
      A pretty fn good milkshake
      • Mar 2006

thats useless why?
      and my pics?
      ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Originally posted by Kat
        thats useless why?
        and my pics?
        post a nice one in here, will PM you
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by Bender420
          so what do my pics say about me ?
          nuff said

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• rainman
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by nick007
            Need a whole thread for your strategies dude!
            would love to share, but i don't even know how i do it sometimes, it just happens.

unattractive women, or?
            all attractive. a few models even. once picked up a girl at a bar and we "dated" for a few weeks before she told me she was on the cover of a hooters calendar.

Originally Posted by Kamal
            can do this as well. it comes from being able to read people in general. recently read an article in mens health about how to determine whether or not a chick is actually in to you by reading her body language and facial expressions. do some digging on this, there's all kinds of info out there.

Comment

• Kat
              • Mar 2006

post a nice one in here, will PM you
              heres one
              Last edited by Kat; July 11, 2009, 02:14:56 AM.

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Haziel
                Likes a finger upthere
                • Jan 2007

The cup of wine is in the way

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by rainman
                  can do this as well. it comes from being able to read people in general. recently read an article in mens health about how to determine whether or not a chick is actually in to you by reading her body language and facial expressions. do some digging on this, there's all kinds of info out there.
                  thats very different from what I'm talking about. for me its not about having to see someone in person (though have done that too) but static photos - even of people I have never seen before. and it doesnt happen all the time, happens once in a while and tends to happen more often when I'm mildly buzzed for some inexplicable reason.

was in an intalian restaurant in jersey couple of years ago with a friend and his wife and while our (older) waitress had served our table for a bit, it was only halfway through dinner I suddenly started getting all these freaking images in my head about her life in general. divorced, two sons, bla bla bla and my friend and his wife dropped their forks in the midst of dinner. they knew her well (it was a favorite restaurant of theirs) and apparently most of what I sensed was spot on. funnily, my friend's wife said "I have my sister's photo at home I'd like you to see and tell me about her future if you could"
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kat
                    • Mar 2006

@ Kamal: thats actualy reading from the Akashic records, and anyone can do it with a little practice of course, obviously you are able to quiet your thoughts (which is not so easy as it seems) to the point you can recognize the information coming to you, well done. I'm curious of what you'll see

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Originally posted by Kat
                      @ Kamal: thats actualy reading from the Akashic records, and anyone can do it with a little practice of course
                      Originally posted by Kat
                      thats useless why?
                      thats why I felt it was rather useless
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• tiddles
                        Encryption, Jr.
                        • Jun 2004

i'm pretty awesome at mario kart on super nintendo

Comment

• Kat
                          • Mar 2006

ya well anyone can do it, but only few really do, although the number is increasing fast coz the knowledge is widely available now

Comment

• Bender420
                            Tickle me Elmo!
                            • Jun 2004

nuff said

nuff said? that's skirting the challenge!
                            anyone can tell from this pic that i like the sauce!!!
                            Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• rainman
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Dec 2005

thats very different from what I'm talking about. for me its not about having to see someone in person (though have done that too) but static photos - even of people I have never seen before. and it doesnt happen all the time, happens once in a while and tends to happen more often when I'm mildly buzzed for some inexplicable reason.

was in an intalian restaurant in jersey couple of years ago with a friend and his wife and while our (older) waitress had served our table for a bit, it was only halfway through dinner I suddenly started getting all these freaking images in my head about her life in general. divorced, two sons, bla bla bla and my friend and his wife dropped their forks in the midst of dinner. they knew her well (it was a favorite restaurant of theirs) and apparently most of what I sensed was spot on. funnily, my friend's wife said "I have my sister's photo at home I'd like you to see and tell me about her future if you could"
                              that's pretty crazy man

Comment

• Dhar_2
                                meat and potatoes
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Haziel
                                The cup of wine is in the way

Comment

Working...