X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

My Dancing Days

May be over ... As well as my cricket days.. Went to doctor today and well it is not looking good for my leg. Doc said i may have to have major major surgery and if i don't i may loose my leg.. Not sure if he is trying to scary me to stop smoking.. I have a few things to think about so i may not post on here for a few days or weeks. Cut a long story short i have no or very little circulation in my left leg. My leg looks like it is getting gangreen ... I have to go see him next week for a decision. i am finding it hard to walk the last couple days.. Anyway take care all Bye for now and i will be back soon.

• Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: My Dancing Days

Damn! Definitely go for the surgery then! Keep your chin up!
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

yike!

take care jonny boy!

and go and get yourself fixed up! sooner the better!

Comment

• Kinetic
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

jesus chris dude!

And this is related to you smoking?

Take care of youself, do what has to be done! Best wishes!
        "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
        http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

^ that's what i was going to ask... this is due to smoking?

hope all turns out ok brutha. we'll be thinkin about you.
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• hambino21
            PFC Semen Ham
            • Jul 2004

Will keep you in thoughts, that is definitely something that you have to be strong about. Stay positive !
            " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• rainman
              Platinum Poster
              • Dec 2005

sorry to hear, hope everything fairs to your well being. will keep in thoughts.

Comment

• Weizy
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Jun 2004

Sorry to hear that johns. Get well soon!

Comment

• bobjuice
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

Best wishes. Hope it gets fixed mate - keep your head as getting down or stressed could well do more harm than anything.
                  good luck

Comment

• Kat
                    A pretty fn good milkshake
                    • Mar 2006

sorry to hear that johns, be strong and get better soon, best wishes
                    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• DancingQueen
                      AVB FanClub | President
                      • Oct 2005

Stay strong Johns. I know it will be a very hard decision and I can't even imagine what you are going through. If you need anything, we are here to lean on or talk/vent to.
                      sigpic
                      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• chanty
                        John, John, where art thou!
                        • Jun 2004

Awe..sorry to hear that! I wish you very good luck with your decision! Please don't stay away too long though!
                        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Haziel
                          Likes a finger upthere
                          • Jan 2007

Aww man , that sucks sorry to hear that John.

It's a probably a problem of microcirculation and of course nicotine constricts vessels , so yeah quit it mate .

Stay strong buddy and go for the surgery if needed.

Comment

• Localizer
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
                            May be over ... As well as my cricket days.. Went to doctor today and well it is not looking good for my leg. Doc said i may have to have major major surgery and if i don't i may loose my leg.. Not sure if he is trying to scary me to stop smoking.. I have a few things to think about so i may not post on here for a few days or weeks. Cut a long story short i have no or very little circulation in my left leg. My leg looks like it is getting gangreen ... I have to go see him next week for a decision. i am finding it hard to walk the last couple days.. Anyway take care all Bye for now and i will be back soon.
                            He's probably right, don't smoke. Smoking constricts your blood vessels, which then helps to deprive your extremities of blood to to the tissues, and which eventually will turn your tissues necrotic... And if your vessels get constricted and there are already problems with them like narrowing, aka stenosis, then you increase the likelihood of being diagnosed with high blood pressure. Take into account your family history, and you could potentially set yourself up for more visits to various physicians and quick degradation of your health. I don't have the MD yet, so technically i shouldn't even be mentioning what i just said, but don't be afraid to ask your doc to explain to you what the cause would be if you smoked. It'll potentially save you a significant amount of money in the long run, and your health.
                            Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Sorry to hear this Hope it all works out well for you. Keep in touch.
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...