X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isotonic
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2008

Henry Saiz @ Brown Alley, 24/7/09

Soooo, people should be getting excited?

Anyone who has seen this amazing producer behind the decks, please let us know what we can expect!! I'm guessing that he isn't shit.

We've been pretty spoilt here in Melbourne-town over the past few months. Guy J, Hernan, Pole Folder and more...... crazy year.
  • isotonic
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2008

Re: Henry Saiz @ Brown Alley, 24/7/09

Oh and just read that Hybrid will be there as well. Not bad...

Comment

• ProgAgressive_Maniac
      Addiction started
      • Oct 2006

we got both of them play in Sydney the next... I'm considering going to this but hmmmm They are playing at Chinese Laundry.. the sound in that cave is yuck yuck yuck.... I dont know why they book people to play there!
      "Nobody ever bought a cd because it had a good signal to noise ratio" - 'David Moulton'

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by isotonic
        Soooo, people should be getting excited?

Anyone who has seen this amazing producer behind the decks, please let us know what we can expect!! I'm guessing that he isn't shit.

We've been pretty spoilt here in Melbourne-town over the past few months. Guy J, Hernan, Pole Folder and more...... crazy year.
        And don't forget that amazing Darkbeat birthday party. I was there for 12 hours and there was music I loved being played somewhere in that place the whole time !!

I had forgotten we actually had a little bit of this forum !!
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...