X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

18 million dollar webmaster eh?

glad to see the cheif mook is spending 18 million on a website.

you idiots get what you deserve for voting obama. no change, entrenchement in the wasted land called the middle east, and higher taxes, all the while, more defaults on mortgages, more jobs lost, more jobs moving over seas due to the insruance and payroll taxes.

way to go idiots. HOPE GOT US NOTHING BUT MORE TROUBLE CUZ BARAK CAN SPEAK MORE BETTER>

enjoy

already i hate him more than bush.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: 18 million dollar webmaster eh?

Comment

• chloe harris
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

lol. good stuff
      pillow humping rules.

Comment

• mnbvcxz
        Platinum Poster
        • Feb 2006

Interesting...

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
          no, not spam asshat, just another example of our government failing us, and us failing ourselves for keeping them all there. not just the pres, all of them. he didnt write the bill or budget, they did.

but i thought he would at least bring a semblence of reality back, qwhich he hasnt. he hasnt done shit other than say we're sorry for the actual monkey we had in office b4 him. everything is still in steady decline cept oil. which is rising again.

these politicians are worthless and should all be shot, barak first for dropping the ball when the entire country was ready to accept and embrace change.

im still waiting for one concrete change to anything vital to society. no one can give examples other than wait and see, or he is working on it.

grrr. americans failed each other.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

What's the website then? And what is it meant to achieve?
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• rainman
              Platinum Poster
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by thesightless
              no, not spam asshat, just another example of our government failing us, and us failing ourselves for keeping them all there. not just the pres, all of them. he didnt write the bill or budget, they did.

but i thought he would at least bring a semblence of reality back, qwhich he hasnt. he hasnt done shit other than say we're sorry for the actual monkey we had in office b4 him. everything is still in steady decline cept oil. which is rising again.

these politicians are worthless and should all be shot, barak first for dropping the ball when the entire country was ready to accept and embrace change.

im still waiting for one concrete change to anything vital to society. no one can give examples other than wait and see, or he is working on it.

grrr. americans failed each other.
              this

Comment

Working...